No announcement yet.

Marquez weighs 145 tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquez weighs 145 tonight

Marquez at 145 tonight, pac 148 night of marg fight. I think the fight at 47 isn't unreasonable

he's fighting beautifully too, this is a really entertaining fight, even though it's only the 3rd round. oh **** Katsidis just dropped Marquez, I missed it, looking at this ****in screen

Comment

wow? 147 isn't unreasonable but 144 was? people are hypocrites on here---that's assuming the ts bashed floyd for fighting jmm at 144 of course-lol--

Comment

Not even worth watching. Marquez is an old war horse on his way out.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Not even worth watching. Marquez is an old war horse on his way out.
          I agree.

I dont wanna see Marquez vs Pacquiao III because it will be a blowout.

Don't let this fight fool you....Katsidis isn't that great of a fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by UL1210 View Post
            Marquez at 145 tonight, pac 148 night of marg fight. I think the fight at 47 isn't unreasonable
            they're the same size

a lot of these noobz thinkpacquaio is a lifelong welterweight

it doesn't really matter what weight pacquaio/jmm fought at theyd both come in in the one forty somethings, thats where both max out

Comment

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
              wow? 147 isn't unreasonable but 144 was? people are hypocrites on here---that's assuming the ts bashed floyd for fighting jmm at 144 of course-lol--

So, you want Pac to fight Marquez at a catchweight so that you can call him the catchweight king? Whatever Pacquiao do, it will be a no-win situation for him when it comes to you *****s...

Comment

Working...
              X