No announcement yet.

Stephen A. Smith tribute video of his passion and love for Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I understand what you are saying but don't agree. The judges saw what they saw. Was Manny so fast his punches can't be processed in real time?

The reason I mentioned a brawling style that styles make fights, Castillo & Maidana knew they had to stick to Floyd and get physical to win. The Young Master Imam, got mastered by letting Granados make it a forehead to forehead War! If he fought on the outside, and didn't make it a brawl..... I believe he beats Granados.
    Sure PAC isn't Granados, PAC didn't throw 100 punches or more per round for several rounds. Obviously Floyd was doing something to keep PAC off of him, perhaps it was those pot shots, clean punches to PAC's dome that discouraged him??? Same with the Canelo fight!

The judges don't watch fights in slow mo, and I don't pay attention to compubox. I didn't see Manny raining punches like he did vs Algieri.

Floyd moved lots, but Manny failed to make Floyd uncomfortable like Castillo 1 & Maidana 1, and if you think Manny won??? I don't know what else to write! Are you a slow motion Video guy??? PAC vs Marquez 3 is a good place to start!
    Why not 4? KTFO in slow motion sounds cool!

Those two guys whipped Floyd in comparison.
    Ask the judges what they thought my friend.

Lastly, Floyd should have lost a point or two. One for clinching, the other for pushing off with his forearm & elbow!
    see you are doing it again. just like i said in my previous post. you are going into the fight with an already established mindset of what they have to do to win. then when they don't do it oh they lost. its a self fulfilling prophecy. instead of just judging what happened you are judging what you personally think should be the way to beat floyd. "they have to get physical" "pac has to throw 100 shots" "floyd was doing something to keep pac off him" "pac was discouraged""manny didn't make floyd uncomfortable" "other guys did better than him"

this is not the way to judge a boxing match where you put the onus on one fighter to do something. a boxing match is judged equally and on clean punches and not what you think should have happened.

for example he didn't make floyd uncomfortable therefore floyd wins? do you realize that's not a way to judge a fight. first of all thats completely subjective whether floyd was uncomfortable or not but more importantly it has nothing to do with scoring a fight. you can be uncomfortable and still be landing the cleaner punches. you can be comfortable and still be taking the cleaner punches. imo floyd looked plenty uncomfortable holding and bending below the waist constantly in order to stop pac's momentum. yes he should have been penalized for doing that but he didn't win or lose the fight because of the way i perceived his comfort level.

or another example is you said pac was discouraged? you don't think floyd was discouraged that his punches weren't landing cleanly on manny and mannys were landing cleanly? floyd's dad certainly seemed discouraged when he told floyd he was losing. we don't judge a fight on the discouragement level of a fighter because its so subjective.

pac didn't throw 100 punches like he did against so and so. he doens't have to. all he has to do is be better than floyd in this fight. maybe you had high expectations based on pacs brilliant performances int he past but that should have no effect on judging this particular fight. just because floyd has low expectations and meets those low expectations doesn't mean he's the deserved winner.

somewhere along the way we have lost track of what boxing is all about. its about landing the cleaner punches. all this other stuff should be left on the wayside. the only thing subjective we should be arguing about is how clean the punches were, and i don't think you can honestly say floyd landed the cleaner punches. i know i can't because i've analyzed the fight in depth many times and it really wasn't close. flush punches against grazing punches was the story of the fight but the other stuff that you wrote about carried the day for whatever reason.
    Last edited by daggum; 01-01-2016, 04:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
      That post makes entirely too much sense for a thread started by spoon. The pact@rd brigade cannot see the truth past their own obsession.

Ever meet a woman who was so mentally twisted over a fake axx pseudo player that you had to just laugh? A b1tch more ******ed then mentally right??? But once you applied pipe, man meat to her, she realized her man ain't ****???

Now those B1tches are smarter than PACt@rds. These b1tches can't or refuse to see their big head Pinoy Pimpman crushed by Marquez & clowned by Mayweather! Then they walk away, back to the "HO" stroll thinking Manny won both fights in Slow Motion. Marquez tripped Manny in slow motion. He didn't get KTFO by a punch, he fell into the Marquez right hand, and then fell face first into the canvas.

Manny is either the best "big headed" lil pimp in the world, or these *****es got jizz in their eyes, and can't see.

But Big Bob Arum, slapped his soft lil pimp Manny for his own good, and is protecting him from more beat downs!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        see you are doing it again. just like i said in my previous post. you are going into the fight with an already established mindset of what they have to do to win. then when they don't do it oh they lost. its a self fulfilling prophecy. instead of just judging what happened you are judging what you personally think should be the way to beat floyd. "they have to get physical" "pac has to throw 100 shots" "floyd was doing something to keep pac off him" "pac was discouraged""manny didn't make floyd uncomfortable" "other guys did better than him"

this is not the way to judge a boxing match where you put the onus on one fighter to do something. a boxing match is judged equally and on clean punches and not what you think should have happened.

for example he didn't make floyd uncomfortable therefore floyd wins? do you realize that's not a way to judge a fight. first of all thats completely subjective whether floyd was uncomfortable or not but more importantly it has nothing to do with scoring a fight. you can be uncomfortable and still be landing the cleaner punches. you can be comfortable and still be taking the cleaner punches. imo floyd looked plenty uncomfortable holding and bending below the waist constantly in order to stop pac's momentum. yes he should have been penalized for doing that but he didn't win or lose the fight because of the way i perceived his comfort level.

or another example is you said pac was discouraged? you don't think floyd was discouraged that his punches weren't landing cleanly on manny and mannys were landing cleanly? floyd's dad certainly seemed discouraged when he told floyd he was losing. we don't judge a fight on the discouragement level of a fighter because its so subjective.

pac didn't throw 100 punches like he did against so and so. he doens't have to. all he has to do is be better than floyd in this fight. maybe you had high expectations based on pacs brilliant performances int he past but that should have no effect on judging this particular fight. just because floyd has low expectations and meets those low expectations doesn't mean he's the deserved winner.

somewhere along the way we have lost track of what boxing is all about. its about landing the cleaner punches. all this other stuff should be left on the wayside. the only thing subjective we should be arguing about is how clean the punches were, and i don't think you can honestly say floyd landed the cleaner punches. i know i can't because i've analyzed the fight in depth many times and it really wasn't close. flush punches against grazing punches was the story of the fight but the other stuff that you wrote about carried the day for whatever reason.
        No, you are doing it again! I arrived at my beliefs after seeing how ineffective Manny was in the fight. It was not a preconceived notion that PAC had to fight a certain way! Hope I didn't give you that impression? Not sure where you got it??? This was my post fight synopsis, not my pre fight Beliefs. No rosy colored glasses here.

I realized after the fight and compared it to other Floyd fights! Now I am wondering if you yourself, have been watching videos in slow motion seeking the proof to back up your pre-conceived beliefs that PAC would win???

Are you seeing things in slow motion that you wish the judges would have seen to support your belief that manny would win?

Lastly, the Granados fight happened 6 weeks ago. Floyd vs Pac was 6 weeks ago. How could I have the Granados fight on my mind before it happened???

It was after it happened that I thought, "Manny should have fought like this!!! "

Have you watched the fight in slow motion??? Honestly???
        Is it fair to expect ring side judges to re watch the fight in slow motion?
        Ring side judges don't get compubox numbers, they get what they see, right or wrong!!! Judges see & judge, after each round as you know! No slow motion.
        Last edited by Zaroku; 01-01-2016, 04:59 PM.

Comment

That post makes entirely too much sense for a thread started by spoon. The pact@rd brigade cannot see the truth past their own obsession.
          These are the same guys who believe :

Manny Pacquiao praises Miss Universe 2015 winner Pia Wurtzbach and says her controversial victory was revenge for Floyd Mayweather beating him

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/box...#ixzz3w26iusO9
          Follow us: mailonline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
            I'm not american...and neither are you lol. Nice rant pu55y.
            # ignorant racist pointing fingers without proof of ones color

# go to school

# it's never too late

# exactly my point you are the new breed of Stephen A. Smith.

# I have again brought all fl0mos in here to congregate hehehe

# exposed

# and his not American
            Last edited by Spoon23; 01-01-2016, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              its 12 rounds of boxing. a few punches will land.

and floyd landed more. let it go bro. focus your energy on pacbrad 3
              That's a different topic. This is about Stephen A Smith, but if you want to go here Pac landed more than Floyd so you should let it go and understand Floyd actually lost.

You agree to Stephen A. Smith? Yes or No?

# video evidence don't lie

# to this day none of you Floyd lovers can dispute the truth
              Last edited by Spoon23; 01-01-2016, 06:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                pac was clearly landing the much cleaner punches. if it wasn't clear to you then watch it closer. some people will deny that until the end of time but we certainly don't take them seriously. i remember in the pac-marque third fight marquez was robbed because he landed the better punches although pac landed more so its strange to see the exact opposite happen. i guess we can just pretend floyd's grazing and blocked punches were clean and say get over it.
                Yup they are in denial. Video evidence in my other thread has over 27k viewers and not a single soul can dispute the fact Pac actually landed the more effective punches per round in the entire fight.

Not a single Floyd fan as able to dispute it, all they did was rant and cry like little children. A testimony of who clearly won that night. And as you said, they won't acknowledge that, since like Stephen A Smith, they will harp Floyd like some kind of god that has super human skills lol

Case in point: This thread's video showcases the ultimate way of fl0moism hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  LOL exaggeration by Stephen, just like the floydmos with their Pac got his ass whipped by Floyd, Floyd couldn't even do better than Morales, Marquez or Bradley when they fought Manny they did much better, Stephen making me laugh acting like Floyd was never touched its obvious that was not true at all, also they want you to LET IT GO because they know the fight was very close and want people to move on, they also laugh at slow motion now, before they used to say in order to appreciate Floyds greatness you must watch him in slow motion to analyze the details, well when you watch this fight in slow motion you can really see he doesn't even land much clean, and a lot of Pacs contact shots were never count4d by the judges but Floyds were counted and many didn't even land clean or were blocked, smh

The fight was garbage.
                  Yep. Stephen A Smith is the ultimate fl0mo.

Comment

when are you going to make a post that makes sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                      when are you going to make a post that makes sense?
                      I stopped wasting my time with the pact@rd brigade, I just couldn't resist making that joke about miss universe, you know the one you tards ate up for weeks with your Steve Harvey/African Murican/Mayweather conspiracies. It was the most entertaining the brigade had been all year.

Comment

Working...
                      X