Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Web based game: Rooq's Boxing Promoter is now live!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm definitely checking this out

Comment

• Just joined up. They gave me all Kenyan fighters. So I have my first show set up titled "Back to Africa"

Comment

• Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
        Brah, I told you'd I'd give you my kidney for him and you ignored me.

I had such a presence in the game and was pretty much friends with everyone playing (except team butterbean, **** him), it would have been more bogus for me to do it any other way. I bet Hagler is a super beast now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
          So I created my promoter yesterday, and scheduled an event....now, how do I assign one of my fighters a trainer? I don't see that option.
          Go into attributes & training, it's at the bottom of that screen. I'm willing to help any of you ******s out, shoot me a message on here if you need.

Comment

Go into attributes & training, it's at the bottom of that screen. I'm willing to help any of you ******s out, shoot me a message on here if you need.
            Where do I find attributes and training? I don't have a gym yet btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
              Where do I find attributes and training? I don't have a gym yet btw.

Red X next to your fighter's name brings you into their details. When you start matching your fighters you want to start against journeyman level 3-4, make sure they're tough enough to take your guy(s) the rounds so they can increase their stamina.

Once their experience is good or the coach says '...should be in challenging fights' start matching up against sub 250 opposition, begin to increase once you feel your fighter is competent.

Check under the fighter rankings screen for tournaments too. If I were you I'd just spend some time messing about in various screens etc.

Comment

Red X next to your fighter's name brings you into their details. When you start matching your fighters you want to start against journeyman level 3-4, make sure they're tough enough to take your guy(s) the rounds so they can increase their stamina.

Once their experience is good or the coach says '...should be in challenging fights' start matching up against sub 250 opposition, begin to increase once you feel your fighter is competent.

Check under the fighter rankings screen for tournaments too. If I were you I'd just spend some time messing about in various screens etc.
                Thanks bro, finally figured it out.

Have 3 events coming up, 3/4 of my fighters are scheduled to make a debut.

I also signed a promising amateur, and wanted to sign a contender but didn't have enough scrilla to afford him.

Comment

• Checking it out now.

Comment

• Anyone still playing?

Comment

• Ya ****s

Comment

Working...
                      X