No announcement yet.

Official Mayweather-Berto gif thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legit people bagged on Algieri.
    Algieri would knock Berto's ass out and retire him.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
      that 4 punch body combo... **** had me jumping from my couch

that was some fight night online body spamming lol
      I will admit that made me laugh. Watching it going "come on berto, really? JC try something"

Comment

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
        Algieri has 5 kos against D grade fighters , learn boxing kid before you post such stupidity .

Comment

Wow, watching these in slow mo...mayweather does pack some power in his body jab. Just look at berto body when he lands...

And I agree with some of the others, at least berto kept coming..his heart is intact

Comment

That body combo was a thing of beauty. I guess I'm in the minority, I thought it was kind of a fun, albeit heavily one sided bout.

Comment

Horrible fight though.

Might as well start posting some Soto Karass gifs, might not be "flashy" doe.

Comment

Where are all the delusional flowmoes that said Berto would do better than Pacquiao? Shouldn't yall be filling this thread up with the outstanding effort Berto was sure to put in?

Originally posted by Showtime.. View Post
                Lol I doubt he would "knock Berto's ass out" but I think he outboxes him for dam sure. Berto looked horrible but the truth is that that was totally predictable because he's looked horrible in fights against much less skilled boxers. He was never gonna do anything other than look helpless for 12 rounds.
                Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 09-13-2015, 07:28 PM.

Comment

i actually thought it was a pretty entertaining fight. I knew it definitely wasnt gonna live up to the undercard fights. but i really liked seeing floyd have fun in there like his old days. even the crowd came out their seats a few times, the trash talking, the berto zombie walk, the floyd dance, someone in the crowd yelling and floyd yelling back. those body shots....i swear the entire card coulda been named "revenge of the body snatchers" and the very underrated floyd uppercuts which i thought berto woulda been good at.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
                      Wow, watching these in slow mo...mayweather does pack some power in his body jab. Just look at berto body when he lands...

And I agree with some of the others, at least berto kept coming..his heart is intact
                      That jab to the body is probably his best punch at this stage of his career. It is amazingly effective and keeps the opponent at bay for a while.

Comment

Working...
                      X