Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
    - Wasn't an issue when it was McCain running...lol wonder why
    - Who cares?
    - So is every politician in the history of human beings.
    - Until something comes out of those emails that is a violation of national security or some cover up, I don't care. Many politicians have gone through this same "email scandal"
    - Stories about economic disparity are common when trying to relate to the general public. Nothing new.

I won't vote for her, but she is the most qualified candidate to be president in a long time.
    The parents of those dead soldiers from banghazi will disagree with you. List her accomplishments since you say she is the most qualified.

Comment

Qualified. Lmao. Getting somewhere because of your name and husband is one thing but essentially failing at it when you get there is another.

Qualified my ass. Most qualified my ****ng gigantic ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Spit Dialect View Post
        To democrats yes, to republicans, no. So don't you see the apparent hypocrisy in that?
        I didn't vote for him. Every Republican that I know was sick to death of the same tired old jokes being spewed by that senile old muppet and stayed home.

You want your president to have driven in the last 2 years, got it. lol
        Decades kiddo. I'd prefer a president who hasn't been chauffeured for the last 20 years. Weird, huh?

If you are not going to vote for someone because they have lied in the past, then there's nobody to vote for...literally. It's not an excuse, it's understanding the way politics works and how these candidates flip flop to get votes.
        You like liars, I don't. No need to belabor the issue.

This means they contained something in them that was of national security or covering up some scandal? You can give proof of this?
        If there was any proof, it has already been wiped clean from her private servers. That's the point. Seriously, are you not getting this. Never mind that she broke one of Obama's own laws in having all of her SOS emails through her private email in the first place.

Yup and it's been done a million times before, nothing new.
        I don't believe you. List them.

Admitting I won't vote for her is dishonest?
        Pretending that you wouldn't vote for her in the presidential election, no matter who her Republican opponent was is either dishonest to yourself or me. Given your pathological obsession with Republicans? Yes.

Check her qualifications.
        Okay.

She was the first lady

Ricky Perry was governor of the 2nd largest state for over 14 years. Yeah dawg, but sHillary ordered tea and crumpets to be made in the White House. Top that.

2 term senator
        She started running for president immediately after her first term.

ran for president in 2008
        :shootself:

and has been the secretary of state.
        And a very poor one at that.

I mean, you don't get more qualified than that. At least not with anyone currently running on either side.
        The president of the US is an executive position. How about some actual, I don't know, executive experience?

Don't worry, I know your type, you are a staunch conservative and hell will freeze over before you vote democrat. I get it.
        I'd vote for a democrat like JFK in a heartbeat. Too bad they don't exist anymore.
        Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 04-14-2015, 02:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X