Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whoever changed my custom title is a loser...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Top Rank
    yeah my consious(SP) was killing me it was time to come out of the closet and show my luv for pac, luv or not hes going to get KTFO!! on march 19 by Morales
    we'll see... we'll see... wait!!! are we on the reverse psychology thread????

Comment

obviously the person who changed your title succeeded since you are just SO upset about it there ya drama queen...

Comment

Originally posted by oldgringo
        obviously the person who changed your title succeeded since you are just SO upset about it there ya drama queen...
        if i wasnt so stinchy with my points i would of changed it to Ibeabuchis prison b_tch

Comment

hey og man... long time no see. i see your sig, you another pacnuthugger in hiding? lmao... this place is gonna be crazy after the fight.

Comment

Wha! Wha! Somebody changed my custom title wha!!

Comment

Originally posted by kepsy
              hey og man... long time no see. i see your sig, you another pacnuthugger in hiding? lmao... this place is gonna be crazy after the fight.
              What up thug. Yeah I've been chillin and **** at school so I don't really post as much now. I love Pac but he's gonna catch a bad beating from Morales baby. Either way this place is going to be flooded with fanatics saying, "PAC IS A FRAUD **** ALL HIS FANS...GET OUTTA HERE PAC NUTHUGGERS"...or, "MORALES IS A CHICKEN GAY AND SO ARE ALL MEXICANS...PACQUIAO COULD BEAT ALI!!!"

Comment

What up thug. Yeah I've been chillin and **** at school so I don't really post as much now. I love Pac but he's gonna catch a bad beating from Morales baby. Either way this place is going to be flooded with fanatics saying, "PAC IS A FRAUD **** ALL HIS FANS...GET OUTTA HERE PAC NUTHUGGERS"...or, "MORALES IS A CHICKEN GAY AND SO ARE ALL MEXICANS...PACQUIAO COULD BEAT ALI!!!"
                lmao.... ain't that the truth. now, that's where i draw the line. ali??? foreman maybe, not ali... lol. nah, it's all good. i think most fans from each side are boxing fans first. we'd all still be here after the fight.... i'd be the first one to mock you chicken gay...

Comment

its def gonna get crazy after the fight. i cant wait till morales beats pac.

Comment

My title isn't changed, I am offended. Dammit. Haven't I spammed enough. haven't I pissed off enough people here?

Comment

if you dont quit with the namecalling you will have a new custom title
                      "banned"

Comment

Working...
                      X