No announcement yet.

Saw an injured motionless old man on the ground earlier

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw an injured motionless old man on the ground earlier

On the sidewalk, against a line of bicycles. There was a small crowed around him with one person holding an umbrella over him (it was raining) and another person on the cell phone. An ambulance came after 7 minutes or so of me standing there. As they took him away, his hand was moving. On the grouned, he was pretty motionless and just laying on his side with his face sort of down, but his hand was twitching a little bit. No idea what happened, whether he tripped or slipped and hit his head, or what. Probably not unlikely. It was sad. Hope he makes it. Falls are like that can be extremely dangerous for elderly.

medical alert bracelet

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      medical alert bracelet
      Wouldn't've probably helped in this case though. The ambulance wouldn't've been there any quicker. I'm sure that people pretty much called immediately. Plus it isn't like he could push the button when unconscious.

But in a general sense, I think they're good.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
        Wouldn't've probably helped in this case though. The ambulance wouldn't've been there any quicker. I'm sure that people pretty much called immediately. Plus it isn't like he could push the button when unconscious.

But in a general sense, I think they're good.
        They are sorry for the experience.

Comment

Working...
        X