Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 year old girl, refuses to be sold into marriage.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] 11 year old girl, refuses to be sold into marriage.

Nada al-Ahdal, she is a true hero and amazing courage. She refused to be sold into marriage by some backwards culture and society. She is so beautiful, intelligent and independent. Just listen to her talk and the arguments she makes.

Along with Malala Yousafzai , the girl that was shot by the taliban but lived, they are the true hero's of the Arab spring and showing the world that they are tired of living in an oppressive society.

What father would want to give away a young child, so beautiful and intelligent. So they can be slaves to some dominating ass.hole that will keep them pregnant, and locked up in a house covered from head to toe.

Heroes!

That's something to keep in mind. I moan about our government and their decisions a lot and I'm unhappy with the way things sometimes are looking but you have to be at least a little grateful that you don't live in a society like that.

Comment

Ts has always had an anti muslim,arab whatever edge to his 20,000 posts, so he wouldnt have looked into this further. But the people that put the video out are known for spreading false **** like this.

Also, unless that girl comes from a very wealthy family and had a top level education (very rare in a third world country like yemen) which i doubt considering her parents tried "selling" her, she would not even be able to understand some of the words she is using there never mind put them into comprehensible arguments. **** is fake as fuuckk.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
        Ts has always had an anti muslim,arab whatever edge to his 20,000 posts, so he wouldnt have looked into this further. But the people that put the video out are known for spreading false **** like this.

Also, unless that girl comes from a very wealthy family and had a top level education (very rare in a third world country like yemen) which i doubt considering her parents tried "selling" her, she would not even be able to understand some of the words she is using there never mind put them into comprehensible arguments. **** is fake as fuuckk.
        Fuk off, don't be mad because she has more balls than you. How can I have an anti Arab slant if she is obviously Arab and I just called her a hero?

Anti Muslim? yes, sign me up but then again, I feel the same way about all religion.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          Nada al-Ahdal, she is a true hero and amazing courage. She refused to be sold into marriage by some backwards culture and society. She is so beautiful, intelligent and independent. Just listen to her talk and the arguments she makes.

Along with Malala Yousafzai , the girl that was shot by the taliban but lived, they are the true hero's of the Arab spring and showing the world that they are tired of living in an oppressive society.

What father would want to give away a young child, so beautiful and intelligent. So they can be slaves to some dominating ass.hole that will keep them pregnant, and locked up in a house covered from head to toe.

So if she's ugly, sell her ass?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Fuk off, don't be mad because she has more balls than you. How can I have an anti Arab slant if she is obviously Arab and I just called her a hero?

Anti Muslim? yes, sign me up but then again, I feel the same way about all religion.
            Way to duck the rest of his post.

She doesn't have "balls" cause that video was obviously staged to make Muslims look bad.

The video is designed for idiots like yourself to gobble up and spread like wildfire. Proclaiming "How could Muslims do this?!?" "What a hero, she's standing up for herself!" etc.

What you're doing is low, and you know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
              Heroes!

That's something to keep in mind. I moan about our government and their decisions a lot and I'm unhappy with the way things sometimes are looking but you have to be at least a little grateful that you don't live in a society like that.
              That's really scary logic, to be honest. Paves the way for governments being allowed to do a lot of **** because "hey, at least you don't get stoned to death".

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                That's really scary logic, to be honest. Paves the way for governments being allowed to do a lot of **** because "hey, at least you don't get stoned to death".
                No, I still question everything that they do and I'm currently arguing with someone over the whole UK **** debacle but it's a lot better here than it is in places like China, the Middle East and Russia.

Comment

This has already been posted in the last 24 hours. Please learn to use the search function or just look on the next couple of pages before clogging the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    No, I still question everything that they do and I'm currently arguing with someone over the whole UK **** debacle but it's a lot better here than it is in places like China, the Middle East and Russia.
                    That goes without saying but what's the purpose of such a statement?

Comment

Working...
                    X