Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which British boxer do you have more respect for: Froch or Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Froch of course.

Haye is a hard man to respect. Both inside and outside the ring.

Comment

Not a good comparison. Froch doesn't have to deal with a Klitschko. He doesn't have to fight a man that out weighs him by 30 pounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
        Was his pinky really broken, or was it just a sore stubbed little toe?
        almost severed wasn't it? he could barely throw a punch without wincing in pain and as for moving around the ring, forget it

Comment

Klitschko.

Comment

Froch without a doubt. In fact I respect him more than any other SMW out there. Has Haye even done anything to be respected?

Comment

I respect both. They fought the absolute best in WLad and Ward.

I think those losses will be avenged 2014 though.

Comment

i use to HATE froch but u cant help but respect him
                his resume is 2nd to none !

honestly best level of competition faced in consecutive fights i have ever seen
                tru world class top fighters fight after fight after fight

pascal
                taylor
                direll
                kessler
                abraham
                johnson
                ward
                bute
                kessler again

and now proly ward again !!

never seen anything like it

Comment

Froch because he's always down to fight the best and you can tell he really cares about his legacy. All haye cares about is making money.

Comment

I voted for Froch just like everyone else. There really is no contest. They are both huge braggers. The difference is Froch fights often against top opposition and he fights his heart out. Haye is a good fighter but he is a big BSer and he seldom fights at all. He fought a very poor fight and showed no courage or will to win against Wlad. Froch would never perform like that. Froch gives you 100% every fight and he fights the best many times a year. He is a fighter.

Comment

I see no reason to respect Haye more than Froch.

Neither man is good enough to beat the man above them, but Froch goes out of his way to prove and earn his reputation. He's been on one of the toughest runs in boxing, win or lose.

Haye is a businessman cum fighter. He is not going to take high risk, low reward fights like Froch has made a career of doing. He's fine with sitting back and acting like a diva, trying to land money fights which frankly, he doesn't deserve.

There is no reason to respect Haye more. While you may favour him more in fantasy fights against the other heavyweight contenders, Froch has shown us who he can and cannot beat. In this sport that's becoming rarer and rarer.

Comment

Working...
                      X