All aboard the Gavin Rees express!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All aboard the Gavin Rees express!

Anybody brave enough to hop on board?

This isn't a prediction thread, this is THE Gavin Rees express! For those rooting for Rees to do the almost unthinkable and derail that annoying, pathetic little brat, Adrien Boner.

I quite like the way Rees has held himself and I do think he knows how to beat Broner but I am not sure he is capable of executing the gameplan.

I hope the Welsh midget fawking decapitates that stiff, plank-legged James Toney wannabe

WARRRR REEEEEEES!

I hope he knocks Broner out so we can hear the lame excuses that will come afterward.

"Everyone gets caught... Broner is still a P4P"

Comment

Reeses cup is going to shock the world!

Comment

whoo whooooooo Im on it.....**** Broner ! He will be the laughing stock of boxing if he gets his ass beat by Rees! Hell yeah im on...Give me a first class seat.

Comment

I'm on this muhfuhka...as long as I don't have to sit next to "Maniac."

Comment

Just the thought of Rees somehow pulling it off cracks me up. It quite possibly could be the worst case of a cherrypick backfiring in boxing history.

I am praying every night to the boxing gods that Rees pulls this one off.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              whoo whooooooo Im on it.....**** Broner ! He will be the laughing stock of boxing if he gets his ass beat by Rees! Hell yeah im on...Give me a first class seat.
              Will be kinda embarrassing not because Rees is not a good boxer in his own right just because Rees is so short.

Comment

Waheyyy! Welcome aboard!

Does anybody actually think he can pull it off? I'm going to laugh even if hes competitive tbh

Comment

Originally posted by .Boxeo. View Post
                  Will be kinda embarrassing not because Rees is not a good boxer in his own right just because Rees is so short.

I don't think he is bad by any means but the humor definitely lies in how small he is. Broner is a huge 135lb'er too.

Comment

I've never seen this kid fight, and I hear he's a swarmer/brawler of some sort. Then again he's like 5'2" and not elite whatsoever.

For some odd reason I think he'll be somewhat competitive until he gets KTFO. Oh well I'm aboard anyway. Someone outta make a Broner train because these trains always get derailed.

Comment

Working...
                    X