Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

California woman cuts off husband's penis!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets just hope the judge is a man.

Comment

God i hate women

Comment

That's ****ed up. Lorena Bobbit did the same thing and I will NEVER understand how you can think that's an appropriate response. To anything.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
          That's ****ed up. Lorena Bobbit did the same thing and I will NEVER understand how you can think that's an appropriate response. To anything.

The only situation I can think of where that's justified is if a pedophile has raped dozens of children and babies, tortures them before killing them and feels no remorse whatsoever afterwards for what he does and continues to carry out his act without a guilty conscience.

This woman is typically overreacting because the man probably cheated on her. If that's the case, she should've just moved on and found herself another man. If she wanted to be cruel, she should've grabbed his most prized possession and destroyed it. I know I'd freak out if my fiancee ever destroyed my boxing fights collection or my computer.

This woman probably had a fatal attraction type of psychology. Some women...

Comment

what a ***** hows the guy going to have kids she should get life

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
              The only situation I can think of where that's justified is if a pedophile has raped dozens of children and babies, tortures them before killing them and feels no remorse whatsoever afterwards for what he does and continues to carry out his act without a guilty conscience.

This woman is typically overreacting because the man probably cheated on her. If that's the case, she should've just moved on and found herself another man. If she wanted to be cruel, she should've grabbed his most prized possession and destroyed it. I know I'd freak out if my fiancee ever destroyed my boxing fights collection or my computer.

This woman probably had a fatal attraction type of psychology. Some women...
              Im pretty sure thats exactly what she did.

Comment

the infamous dude who got his **** cut off became a pronstar after, fortunately some awesome cop picked up his **** somewhere in an open field. but in this case, dudes penis became shredded beef... what now?

Comment

that ***** deserves to be married to one of those whack jobs that thinks throwing acid on a girls face is a good punishment for dumping them.

Comment

There going to attach whats left no joke they took what they could out of the bin thing

Comment

Originally posted by sugersean15 View Post
                      There going to attach whats left no joke they took what they could out of the bin thing
                      its hopeless bro. those garbage disposals are beasts.

Comment

Working...
                      X