Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you want to See Cotto vs Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i don't think there's a point in hatton going up to 147 again against a top ww.

his chances are way better making marquez fight him at 140, and even there i think marquez wins a clear ud.

Comment

Lol..just because Pac beat the hell out of him, all of a sudden everyone thinks that Hatton is just a piece of shi* that cannot do anything..

Comment

Only if Cotto loses to Pac and its not at WW and Hatton beats Marquez
        Last edited by Crazylegs77; 09-28-2009, 10:48 PM.

Comment

pointless, Hatton didnt look good at 147, I thought Collazo beat him and the Ndou fight was very tight. I mean people might pay I would im sure it would be entertaining while it last.

Comment

Why Cotto or Weight-drained Cotto at 140 would still beat Hatton. Just look at their resumes, Cotto beat so many more better quality opponents overall. Hatton had to get help from the refs in his tsyzu fight where he clinched way too much.

Comment

Another embarrassing KO loss for money hungry Hatton, sure.

Comment

out of all the posible fights out there why would anyone want to see this?

Comment

Hatton would get killed and everyone knows it, including him.

Cotto would be good to turn this fight down if it were brought up so he doesn't have a dead man on his conscious for his future career.

Comment

It would be interesting I swear.

Comment

Working...
                    X