Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the Paulie Malignaggi of last night beat Ricky Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I actually had paulie winning his first fight with hatton, ud.

before buddy spoiled it

Comment

amazing how fighting vs a different opponent makes 30 people believe Paulie would win a rematch of a fight he was dominated (vs Hatton)

did it ever occur to you guys that Paulie looked so good because it was who he was up against? (vs Diaz)

I still have a hard time seeing Paulie deal with Hatton's own quickness or power

and what, a good performance over Diaz, and now all of a sudden "the Paulie of last night can take Hatton"

BS.

the same Paulie that fought Hatton, would fight Hatton and baring a miracle, the result would be more or less the same, with Malignaggi winning a couple rounds, rather then one.

Comment

Not ever, I think people have covered most of the points so not gonna go over it. Everyone is down on hatton at the moment cos of the loss to pac, but I have to say much better fighters than hatton have been destroyed like that in 2 rounds. You catch a fighter on the right night with the right style and these things can happen. Fact is hatton is always going to be hated on because of his style and obvious flaws but he is a damn good fighter, just can't really compete against all-time greats, but at least he knows.

Comment

paulie boxed better against diaz so i think hes got a better chance of beating hatton if he fought that way

Comment

i think people need to give hattton credit after last nights fight. obviously he was not shot when he fought pac because he dominated paulie who is a decent fighter. pac should get credit now for that win.

Comment

The Hatton that got KO'ed in 2 by Pac, would have beaten Paulie exactly how he did the first time.

Comment

Only a Hatton hater would vote yes, Hatton dominated every round and outboxed Malignaggi, what do you think Paulie took a magic pill and became a completely different and better fighter? Hatton is a lot stronger and faster than Diaz, thats why Paulie couldn't do to Hatton what he did to Diaz.

Comment

Working...
                X