Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Omar Henry Fights For His Life, Battling Pancreatic Cancer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you look at Twitter, it looks like some people who are close to him have began to reach out to people who know him to say goodbye because they don't expect him to last much longer. It's unfortunate but there is no coming back or recovering from cancer at this stage.

Comment

Originally posted by mconstantine View Post
      If you look at Twitter, it looks like some people who are close to him have began to reach out to people who know him to say goodbye because they don't expect him to last much longer. It's unfortunate but there is no coming back or recovering from cancer at this stage.

DONT GIVE UP..I know of a person who was up to Stage 4...NOW with the help of the apricot seeds I was talking about earlier on here they are down to STAGE 1...LOOK INTO IT, doctors do what THEY do, what they are trained to do...but there are other ways to deal with disease and illness, THAT IS FACT...its been proven...my friend who I discussed earlier was told he NEEDED surgery...He was going through with it, too, but the surgery had to be postponed because of scar tissue around his stomach...in the meantime he strated looking into other options and with NO SURGERY, NO CHEMO, NO RADIATION, NO HELP FROM A DOCTOR, he is now going past two years being cancer fee...FACT...
      Last edited by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY; 01-27-2013, 05:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
        DONT GIVE UP..I know of a person who was up to Stage 4...NOW with the help of the apricot seeds I was talking about earlier on here they are down to STAGE 1...LOOK INTO IT, doctors do what THEY do, what they are trained to do...but there are other ways to deal with disease and illness, THAT IS FACT...its been proven...my friend who I discussed earlier was told he NEEDED surgery...He was going through with it, too, but the surgery had to be postponed because of scar tissue around his stomach...in the meantime he strated looking into other options and with NO SURGERY, NO CHEMO, NO RADIATION, NO HELP FROM A DOCTOR, he is now going past two years being cancer fee...FACT...
        Are you referring to John Murphy from west end gym in lowell?

Comment

True @Iceman

ITs out there - Big Pharma been hiding these results from us for many years and hide the fact... they always come out saying its not fda approved BS.Many herbalist alternative drs and others have been shutdown bringing the truth another documentary is Dr. Burzynski hes been shut down mulitple times by them

Comment

Just imagine just hoping to see your next birthday! The things in life we take for granted! Hes vowing to be in that ring again...keep fighting bro. Never give up!

Comment

Originally posted by mirizarr View Post
              Are you referring to John Murphy from west end gym in lowell?
              BILL Murphy from Lowell's West End Gym, YES, thats him...

Comment

Originally posted by ICEMAN JOHN SCULLY View Post
                http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/

Look up vitamin B17, its worked miracles. Just look at the testimonials here John.

Don't stop fighting Omar, please keep fighting.

Comment

From Omar's FB page today

"To all my friends and loyal fans I want to inform you all that I am fighting the fight of my life against a disease known as gallbladder cancer. While lm in this current state I am fighting with my family by my side and I will not go down for the count. I am a champion who has chosen to fight not just for myself but for those who's faith is believing in what u cant see, and i will continue to fight!!!!!and fight!!!!!and fight!!!!!till I knock this sickness out. Your love and support mean the most to me, your prayers are prayers not only to me but to others like me. Please be advised l am grateful for any and all support in any kind of way please inbox me. My family has continued to be by my side, and its hard for them as well. I want to thank God for unconditional love and unconditional fans. Thanks again Omar Henry"

Please show support to Omar, it means a lot to him and his family. Keep praying, keep hoping, miracles do happen.

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                    http://www.worldwithoutcancer.org.uk/

Look up vitamin B17, its worked miracles. Just look at the testimonials here John.

Don't stop fighting Omar, please keep fighting.
                    DEFINITELY. These types of disease, etc. can be fought against effectively...DEFINITELY!!! People need to RESEARCH!

Comment

Maybe other stage 4 cancers can but not pancreatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X