No announcement yet.

i think AMIR Khan stops TIMOTHY BRADLEY Late on

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    I'm not so sure that Bradley is on a totally different level from Khan. Each fighter's strengths and weaknesses make this a good fight. Bradley has a lot of heart, can box, and can take a punch. He can't deliver a devasting knockout punch though. Khan on the other hand has a lot of heart, can box, and deliver hard combos that can overwhelm an opponent. However, he can't take a good hard shot. If they meet, Bradley will try to box Khan, and hope to hurt him, but his punches are a little too weak to do too much damage. Khan will deliver blistering, hard combos, and if he is careful, can hurt Bradley while avoiding getting stung himself. If Khan can avoid Bradley's punches, and not be hurt by those he can't avoid, he can win a decision. Let's not forget that Khan is tall and lanky, so he can stay on the outside and box Bradley. Bradley has to get inside and sit down on his punches to do damage to Khan. This is a good fight that I'd like to see materialize!
    Sorry mate, cant agree with that Khan has very little power and all the fast combos start to dry up after a couple of rounds. Bradley is not a big puncher but he hits at least as hard as Khan and more than hard enough to get a chinny fighter like Khan out, plus he takes a much better shot. I think Bradley has the edge in every department except speed and he is not to shabby in that department either. His better all round skills, ring generalship, ability to fight inside and immense engine make this a nightmare for Khan and he takes a battering. What chance would Diaz have with Bradley, and yet he very nearly beat the over rated Khan.

Comment

BS fight. Bradley would crowd Khan and you will see Khan's bad balance and sloppy leg work all over again.

If Khan gets caught with that Bradly right hand he will go down like he usually does.

Comment

One thing about khan fans,,, they screamed bloody murder and claimed a duck, when bradley didnt fight him and instead went after the manny fight,,,

yet khan is now doing the same thing with alexander, skipping that fight to pursue a floyd fight,,,,,

I didnt care when tim went after manny and i dont care if khan goes after floyd,,

just wanted to point out that both cases were business decisions and not ducks,,,

Comment

Working...
        X