Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's back on steroids, it's roid rage.

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      you are making yourself look ridiculous bro.
      on topic: its the same as when somebody sees a picture of Floyd,50 cent and Floyds girlfriend (all 3 together on one picture), and then he says "50 cent and Floyd's fiance have something going on". I mean it is totally ridiculous and stupid. you can see whatever you want. there is no indication that 50 has something with her and there is no indication Pacquiao punched a downed opponent. he tried to help him up. as for Marquez: Pacquiao was hitting him and a split second later he hit him again while he just hit the ground. that happens a billion times every year in boxing and nobody says anything. that didnt even look intentional. Rocky Marciano did it with Walcott. Arthur Abraham vs Dirrell was a little bit different I believe cause it was almost a second later when Abraham delivered the punch. but to say Pacquiao intentionally hit a downed opponent when he hit Marquez is going too far.
      imagine somebody sees you taking a walk with your mother and then he says in your neighbourhood that he saw you having sex with your mother. is that funny? I dont think so.
      Actually, it'd be more like they show Floyd's fiance putting her clothes on then they show 50 alone what looks like ontop of her (maye he was helping her uo cuz she fell for all we know). Like I said, it could be anything. I didnt say it was for sure Pac ground and pounding that dude. We know beter, but it CAN seem that way if you look at it like that. Especially if you dont speak the language. All i'm saying is instead of getting so worked up about it m, you could have just been like "It looks like he's just helping him up". The pac vs JMM looked questionable, bro lol. I like Pac but Marquez was down and Pac had stopped already then threw it as if to say "stay down"

http://youtu.be/CAxSiNz3aPA

3:48... Come on, bro..that one was kind of bad lol. No harm was done at the end of the day, could have just been excited it was the first with all kinds of adrenaline. I dont consider Pac dirty for it...but that was kind of bad imo.
      Last edited by NearHypnos; 11-23-2012, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
        I don't speak filipino either, but I am going off of the pictures you can see the spar mate down, and than Pacman continue to hit him and the spar mate covering up on the floor like please don't hit me stop!

Pac is going to get DQ if he doesn't control himself, he hit Marquez when he was down in the first fight.
        Here is an idea dumb dumb...What if the pictures order are incorrect?..put the second picture and it could make sense,Pacquiao was throwing and drops the sparring partner....

Comment

what a ******ed title. Learn how to speak tagalog first before posting idiotic things.

And for those who wants to know: The reporter says that the guy Manny dropped gomez with a left, similar to what he used to k.o. Hatton, and that Gomez couldn't do anything else but to hold on to Manny's thighs.

Comment

Actually rumor has it he cursed the Bible and then whipped out his c0ck and pissed on the guy. But those are just rumors

Comment

This fight is going to be the same exciting competitive fight it has always been.
              Going to be great.

Comment

nothing in the video says anything about Pac hitting anyone while they're down.

Comment

What a horrendous language. Listening to that Anchorman talk was like listening to one of those Fast talking auction speakers.

Comment

it just said the downed sparring partner couldnt help but hold on to mannys thighs...

mannys a bucklah.

Comment

the side effects of PEDS

Comment

Working...
                      X