No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Eddie Gomez Hold Open Workouts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Danny Garcia, Eddie Gomez Hold Open Workouts

Unified Super Lightweight World Champion Danny Garcia (Right) and his father/trainer Angel Garcia (Left) pose on October 11, 2012 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania during a media workout in preparation for Danny’s October 20, 2012 world title defense against former Four-Division World Champion Erik Morales at the brand new Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York which will be televised live on SHOWTIME. Photos by Rich Kane/HoganPhotos.

[Click Here To Read More]

Whats going on with Garcia's barnet? It looks like it was cut off and stuck back on with glue.

Comment

Garcia got this

Comment

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
        Garcia got this
        he should, morales is way past it. still can't believe this rematch is actually happening. if morales loses i hope he retires, no need to carry on with the legendary career he's already got. he'll eventually get another crack at a top fighter and then end up losing again. no need to add more Ls to the record. i hope gbp and garcia are willing to give lucas matthysse his well deserved shot after this. that's the fight to make at 140.

Comment

Garcia's good but let's see if he can do it twice vs. Morales. He's a cool Kid, It's good he doesn't pluck his eyebrows like other PR F@gs LOL J/K no offense to Cruz!

Comment

Originally posted by el_mas_chingon View Post
            Garcia's good but let's see if he can do it twice vs. Morales. He's a cool Kid, It's good he doesn't pluck his eyebrows like other PR F@gs LOL J/K no offense to Cruz!
            it's good because what? the one's that do make you question your sexuality?

Comment

I am liking Garcia more and more. Matthysse beats him though. He is the best 140 lb'er. If Danny beats Morales again, then that fight needs to be made to determine who is the top dog.

Comment

Working...
              X