Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Toronto Public Schools want to allow Muslim prayers but not the Lord's prayer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim hates white people

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      Sexy girls on that pic, thanks man.

and btw what the hell is this:

Jewish Defence League

****ing jews involved in everything. Not like there aren't any black jews (also called Sephardi jews).
      black jews are just jews, not sephardic. ask a real jew, he will tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Tim hates white people

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          if you are going to report the news at least report it right you ****.

valley park is one school - it's in the middle of flemingdon park, a ghetto for decades, and it's the muslims who want prayer and the hindu's who are fighting it. this is a very minor issue that will be shut down as quickly as it became an issue.

By the way, Good morning MDV.
          If journalists dont report the news correctly why should I?

and I know that area, its pretty bad, but shouldnt there be a bunch of Black kids going to that school who are christian who have parents that will protest this? I know a few homies who live at the government buildings across the street who have kids.

but thats not the point, the point is that they are allowed to pray for 1 hour in the damn CAF while NO OTHER RELIGION CANT, WHEN THERE IS A MOSQUE 500meters away.

You think this is A-ok? btw the Hindu's will cricket bat to the head the muslims. they gonna dutty them

Comment

Tim said he would kill cracker babies

What an asshole..

Comment

Tim said he would kill cracker babies

What an asshole..
              Good, less people on this beautiful earth, that whole area is so bad that even Tim would never step foot there, the only thing going for it is that the Ontario Science Center is there, odd place to put it, across from a 7/11 where 30 people stand outside 24/7

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Stalin View Post
                If journalists dont report the news correctly why should I?

and I know that area, its pretty bad, but shouldnt there be a bunch of Black kids going to that school who are christian who have parents that will protest this? I know a few homies who live at the government buildings across the street who have kids.

but thats not the point, the point is that they are allowed to pray for 1 hour in the damn CAF while NO OTHER RELIGION CANT, WHEN THERE IS A MOSQUE 500meters away.

You think this is A-ok? btw the Hindu's will cricket bat to the head the muslims. they gonna dutty them
                nah man, i disagree with a lot of what has been going on these days with regard to certain immigrants refusing to go along with our way of life here.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
                  nah man, i disagree with a lot of what has been going on these days with regard to certain immigrants refusing to go along with our way of life here.
                  This is Tim Horton's alt:

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
                    Correct.

Sephardic Jews are usually white and often Spanish-speaking.

Actor Val Kilmer, boxing manager Sampson Lewkowicz and commentator Benny Ricardo are of Sephardic heritage.
                    All the kool jews are white though

Comment

All the kool jews are white though

Comment

Working...
                      X