No announcement yet.

ISIS beheads an American journalist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    This video does infuriate me, but WTF does that have to do with Obama? Are you suggesting it's his fault?

For fuks sake Jose, stop watching Foxnews. Put the remote down and step away from Sean Hannity.
    I'm saying he needs to step up to the plate and show WE'RE not afraid or intimidated by them

I like Hannity but I Mark Levin I recommend him to you

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
      I'm saying he needs to step up to the plate and show WE'RE not afraid or intimidated by them

I love you Jose but......

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        I love you Jose but......

I love you more but

Comment

Sad news to hear of James Foley's death. I remember hearing about his kidnapping a year or so ago and following developments in the story intermittently over the last year. The death and destruction that is going on in Syria and Iraq is so disheartening to read everyday

Comment

Motherfu.ckers!!

Comment

yo Cua!

you don't have to watch the video but listen to it and the message he had before he killed him

if you ask me this is a declaration of war

Obama needs to put down his golf clubs and start eliminating these savages
              Yeah more bombings, let's give these organizations even more recruiting arguments. You don't eliminate an ideology with violence.

Comment

Savagery.

Condolences go out to the guy's family.

ISIS are animals wrecking Iraq and Syria and need to be stopped. The Kurds will try, the Iraqi state will try but they may not be able.

Comment

I hate that ****

Comment

its a radicalized british muslim who fought in Syria and likely funded by America

this is disgusting. so many things wrong with the world from US foreign policy which is basically throwing more coals to the fire and the ****stain on the world that is Islam.

Comment

its not about being afraid or intimidated.

the US and even Israel could easily wipe out the entire radical population if they wanted do. But that would take killing civilians in the process which would only help radicalize even more muslims

the US must stop funding so called freedom fighters and stop giving aid to terrorists

Comment

Working...
                      X