Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally finished The Last of Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best game I have played in a VERY VERY long time. I can't remember the last time I played a game that I was so invested in. This time last year I was fasting, all I was doing was playing The Last of Us and working on my dissertation. I remember even when I wasn't playing the game, I found myself actually thinking about it. It was that good. Pure masterpiece in my book. The story, graphical detail, map design, characters, atmosphere are unparalleled in my eyes, well maybe not the characters (close though).

One of those games you can show to those noobs who want to get into gaming and impress the **** out of them. Epic in every way.

I'm about to play Red Dead Redemption, heard great things. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.

Comment

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
      The best game I have played in a VERY VERY long time. I can't remember the last time I played a game that I was so invested in. This time last year I was fasting, all I was doing was playing The Last of Us and working on my dissertation. I remember even when I wasn't playing the game, I found myself actually thinking about it. It was that good. Pure masterpiece in my book. The story, graphical detail, map design, characters, atmosphere are unparalleled in my eyes, well maybe not the characters (close though).

One of those games you can show to those noobs who want to get into gaming and impress the **** out of them. Epic in every way.

I'm about to play Red Dead Redemption, heard great things. Let's hope it doesn't disappoint.

RDR is another excellent game in its own right. Playing in the Wild West time period is definitely a breath of fresh air as far as atmosphere goes.

Comment

It was a pretty good game. Didn't get all into it like most people did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          It was a pretty good game. Didn't get all into it like most people did.

On a serious note, some people definitely dickride it but it truly is a wonderful game from start to finish imo.

Comment

Working...
          X