No announcement yet.

Anybody follow womens boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody follow womens boxing?

I must state I have seen very little of either & the fight is in Sweden but I can't work out why Prazak (trained by Rjiker) is an underdog nevermind a 5/1 underdog.

She is #1 at the weight, never lost at the weight her only loss was to Holly Holm the #1 two divisions above (I believe she has even fought as high as welter and maybe even won a title there). Wallberg has extra no power, has been hugely inactive, coming off injuries and fought lesser competition.

Anyone able to shed some light on why the odds are so heavily in Wallbergs favour except for the fights in her home country?

I think you answered it, she'll have to KO her to get a draw in Sweden. Bookies probably know this and look to make money from such good odds, or so it would appear to be.

I'm gonna throw a bit of money down though, thanks for bringing it to my attention, just in case she does get the win.

Comment

http://boxingjones.blogspot.co.uk/20...edicition.html

Comment

Thanks man.

Given the lay off of Wallberg & Prazaks power & her now working with Rjiker I whacked a tenner on and will hope for the best.

Not a lot on but I'm keeping an eye on the Bogere vs Allotey fight so it'll help keep some interest in the undercard.

Damn those Swedish ring girls are hawwt!

Comment

i dont follow womens boxing but all i know is that Anne Wolf was one bad mother****er

Comment

Womans boxing would be the equivalent of femenin men in thight spandex clothes doing competition cheerleader dancing.

I other words I find womans boxing ****ing repulsiv

Comment

I don't really like women's boxing but I'm digging women's MMA right about now

Comment

Working...
              X