Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama, champion of the gay community!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
    I certainly would call obama an idiot if he stated gay marriage was more important than the economy. As it stands, im laughing at everybody else, proclaiming obama as a champion of gay rights, and a big reason why he got a good chunk of votes from a certain demographic. Obama is just doing what politicians do, and nobody has learned their lesson yet.

You just mad youve been trolled by brobama

Actually you're the one who's mad because a "bro" is the president of the US. Even a moron like you should understand that Obama's stance on gay marriage is much more positive and productive than Romney's antiquated 1950's social views. What makes it funny is that Romney stayed true to form and flipped flopped on an issue he once supported. He wanted to appeal to the conservative base. How did that turn out? Stay mad

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Wait a minute, what I read very much sounded like Obama does support gay marriage.......

hahahaha. wtf?
      At which point in time? Hes a flip flopper ( more like flip flop flipper) on this issue. And id be willing to bet, his stance of supporting gay marriage is merely a politically/party correct stance, one merely to appease the masses and tickle peoples ears....i.e collect votes. He cares so much about gay marriage that he is gonna repeal DODA (a bill signed by bill Clinton btw )....oh wait.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
        At which point in time? Hes a flip flopper ( more like flip flop flipper) on this issue. And id be willing to bet, his stance of supporting gay marriage is merely a politically/party correct stance, one merely to appease the masses and tickle peoples ears....i.e collect votes. He cares so much about gay marriage that he is gonna repeal DODA (a bill signed by bill Clinton btw )....oh wait.
        That is such a contradictory statement I don't know where to start. First off, why would he support gay marriage when every candidate to ever run for president has opposed gay marriage as well?

He could just keep going the way things are and it wouldn't hinder or help him one bit.

On the other hand, taking a stance FOR gay marriage is much more of a risk. Because while there is a percentage of Americans who support it, as of just 2000 it was only at 22% support in the U.S.

Now that number is at 51% but that's still only half of the country. So he's alienating half of America on an issue that realistically isn't going to decide the election.

Economics is the most important topic of this and most elections.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
          Actually you're the one who's mad because a "bro" is the president of the US. Even a moron like you should understand that Obama's stance on gay marriage is much more positive and productive than Romney's antiquated 1950's social views. What makes it funny is that Romney stayed true to form and flipped flopped on an issue he once supported. He wanted to appeal to the conservative base. How did that turn out? Stay mad
          Obamas no broo, hes a greasy politician out of chicago for gods sake. A chicago politician, and people are surprised? He supports gay marriage so much that he is going to repeal federal legislation, right?

Over the years, Obama has held different opinions on the subject. In 1996, he supported gay marriage, but held a different opinion in 2004.

“What I believe is that marriage is between a man and a woman … What I believe, in my faith, is that a man and a woman, when they get married, are performing something before God, and it’s not simply the two persons who are meeting,” he said when running for the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            That is such a contradictory statement I don't know where to start. First off, why would he support gay marriage when every candidate to ever run for president has opposed gay marriage as well?

He could just keep going the way things are and it wouldn't hinder or help him one bit.

On the other hand, taking a stance FOR gay marriage is much more of a risk. Because while there is a percentage of Americans who support it, as of just 2000 it was only at 22% support in the U.S.

Now that number is at 51% but that's still only half of the country. So he's alienating half of America on an issue that realistically isn't going to decide the election.
            )
            Economics is the most important topic of this and most elections.
            Hes pandering to his political base, dont give me none of that ****. Gay marriage very much is an issue, as evidenced by the million and one threads created for it on this forum,not to mention many others.

An ossue by itself wont decide an electionn, but when you add them up and get the gay votes, black votes, hispanic votes, the lonely housewives wanting that bbc votess, etc....what do you knoww, you win an election.

Economics is/should be the most important issue, and of course we went with the candidate that has experience, has proven he knows what he is doing, and didnt go with the guy that doesnt have experience, who has only seen unemployment sky rocket, food stamps skyrocket, etc....oh wait
            Last edited by ~AK49~; 11-12-2012, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
              Oh no you don't.

So you think your ideas are better than your Founding Fathers now eh?

I see this a lot. The hypocrisy and overall lack of wisdom.

The US is built on strong traditions of faith, integrity and liberty. Your founding fathers envisioned a US which is God-fearing and that is why your country became great.

Now you're going to spout nonsense about how some of the ideas of your Founding Fathers doesn't quite fit your belief system.

Have a little sense of shame will ya? This mindset is the very reason why your country is going to the dustbin and is now dominated by special interest groups. Too many people became SHEEPLE.

The family is the basic unit of society. Strengthening it ensures a stronger country (just look at your history).

Distorting it and just look around you. The results are self-evident.

mokmok's very existence on this planet is why manny pacquiao's anti condom stance is so wrong.

and lmfaaaoooooo at a pinoy calling people sheeples.

Have you seen you piece of crap country who treats political office as if its a family run business?

This is the same country that voted manny freaking pacquiao into elected office. The same nauseatingly catholic country that tried to ban da vinci code.

Become a 1st world progressive nation first and get your **** straight before trying to disparage the lone superpower in the world.

Obama should send the CIA to orange county and rendition your ass back to the philippines. That way, when the internet cafe closes you wont be able to post.
              Last edited by The Tase; 11-12-2012, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                mokmok's very existence on this planet is why manny pacquiao's anti condom stance is so wrong.

and lmfaaaoooooo at a pinoy calling people sheeples.

Have you seen you piece of crap country who treats political office as if its a family run business?

This is the same country that voted manny freaking pacquiao into elected office. The same nauseatingly catholic country that tried to ban da vinci code.

Become a 1st world progressive nation first and get your **** straight before trying to disparage the lone superpower in the world.

Obama should send the CIA to orange county and rendition your ass back to the philippines. That way, when the internet cafe closes you wont be able to post.
                Hauling insults, repeated at that good sir, is a clear sign that one is intellectually IMPAIRED to tackle an issue COHERENTLY.

Comment

Hauling insults, repeated at that good sir, is a clear sign that one is intellectually IMPAIRED to tackle an issue COHERENTLY.
                  constructive criticism. deal with it mokforbrains.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    constructive criticism. deal with it mokforbrains.
                    Exactly the example I'm talking about. You are doing yourself a good service to me as an example good sir.

Comment

Exactly the example I'm talking about. You are doing yourself a good service to me as an example good sir.
                      you're a complete and utter fvkcing idiot and your opinions are trivial and carry no weight whatsoever.

go stick a lumpia up your arse.

Comment

Working...
                      X