Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you wanna see face juan manuel marquez next???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bam Bam Rios

Comment

Next??? IDK, I guess Rios

But at some point before he retires, I want him to fight Bradley

Comment

Rios, Maidana, Khan-Peterson winner. All three if possible.

Comment

He has been running scared from robert guerrero for about 2 entire years now so that might be good to see. But he will fight a come foreward brawler so no one finds out hes not really that good

Comment

khan-peterson winner

morales

not many people want this but i would love to see marquez school pac again

Comment

Originally posted by choelzle View Post
              He has been running scared from robert guerrero for about 2 entire years now so that might be good to see. But he will fight a come foreward brawler so no one finds out hes not really that good
              running from THE GOAT Guerrero ...to fight Pacquiao 2 weight classes above his own.

red K sent.

Comment

Originally posted by De la hoya 801 View Post
                i would love to see him face adrien broner ?? what do you guys think
                Adrien Broner seems to carry some power at his current weight. But at Jr. WW or Lightweight, he may not carry that power. I think JMM would still beat hiim...JMM may get KD couple of times in the first 3 rds but that doesn't mean much tho.

I don't think JMM has much to prove. I want him to maximize his $$$ potential before he retires say in 1-2 years.

Comment

1.Rios
                  2.Khan-Peterson winner
                  3.Pacquiao IV

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
                    People can call me crazy, but I really think Marquez would have his hands full with Adrien Broner. That style is just all wrong for him. Not saying Broner would win, but it'd be closer than people think.

What's realistic is Javier Castro, which is probably who the April fight will be if not Cuenca. Than, we'll probably see Gesta. Than, Rios, Pacquiao, or Peterson.
                    Mayweather schooled Marquez with his style and Broner is a Floyd imitator. But Broner isn't ready for someone like Marquez. Marquez would school Broner right now.

Comment

I don't want to see Marquez fight a Pinoy anytime soon. Gesta needs to fight contenders instead of elite fighters. Pacquiao needs to fight Floyd instead.

I want Marquez to fight

Rios
                      Gamboa
                      Khan-Peterson winner

Comment

Working...
                      X