No announcement yet.

Is Triple G the official peoples champ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
    The biggest thing on this site is facing bs comp and taking easy fights, at least thats what it has been, and this guy is the biggest abuser of such, and now thats cool, remember gary russell blowing out nobodies, that was his biggest complaint and wilder beating cab drivers, this guy is ohhhh those two are black nevermind i get it....
    You're an idiot. Ggg is fighting his 5th Ring top 10 opponent. The other guys collectively fought 0. Not to mention GGG has called out anyone in his division, crickets.

Comment

I wouldn't say it's crazy, but no, he's not.

And I'd root for the Bulls in the playoffs over anyone else in the East. Not like my Magic will be a factor.

Comment

Originally posted by MRCHOKEaMF View Post
        The biggest thing on this site is facing bs comp and taking easy fights, at least thats what it has been, and this guy is the biggest abuser of such, and now thats cool, remember gary russell blowing out nobodies, that was his biggest complaint and wilder beating cab drivers, this guy is ohhhh those two are black nevermind i get it....
        Their competition makes GGG's look like first ballot hall of famers.

Comment

Doesn't matter if ure mexican, rican, white, black, euro 3g is somebody we can all get behind.

Comment

Canelo is the peoples champ

Comment

The Good Boy is the Peoples Champ.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™
                Not until he fights someone of note, to me.
                ^^^^^This right here

Comment

Definitely. If you don't like GGG, something is wrong with you. And if you pretend you can't see he has elite talent you are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by chibox123 View Post
                    I like fighters who take on challenges and stay humble and level headed. He puts a lot of work into his craft and has the skills and right mind piece to make it far in the sport.
                    A people's champ to me is like a guy next door who turned into a champ. As if he was one of your mates.

I certainly don't feel that way about Crawford, but I guess others may feel otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by PK3434 View Post
                      Definitely. If you don't like GGG, something is wrong with you. And if you pretend you can't see he has elite talent you are crazy.
                      Doesn't mean he's a people's champion though.

Comment

Working...
                      X