No announcement yet.

Team Provodnikov DUCKING Rios

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
    That word gets so overused and misused here.

For instance someone mentioned Maidana ducking Thurman. He "ducked" a largely unproven opponent to fight the #1 p4p? Yeah, that checks out.
    That is obviously way different. Welterweight is a deep division and Thurman hasn't even been champ yet, Marcos is the champ. And yeah he went after Mayweather. But, in this case, there is no one left to fight at 140 for provo. Garcia is with showtime, Mauricio just signed with golden boy, I don't think he wants to lose his belt to him any way. It's a duck. no if's and's or but's. Team Provo wants an easy fight and don't want to lose their belt in the first attempt of defending it.

Comment

Originally posted by f4314n68 View Post
      Oh sorry his last two fights at 140 to no names sorry *2 fights. This makes him a contender to the WBO championship? Is he even ranked by the WBO? Ill let you do your research to defend your boy. I like provo like I said but his team is blatantly not wanting to fight Rios. Rios at least had the WBO at 135 and fought Alvarado for the 140 title but de marco hasn't done ****. That is the truth
      Demarco was WBC champ at 135 as well and defended it twice before losing to Broner. Rios only defended his title once at 135 before his fatass couldn't make 135 anymore as champion

Comment

Man up or shut up

The only issue I have is Provo calling out Rios and then agreeing to fight with him, then letting his promoters talk him out of the fight. If you call someone out, man up or shut the fock up.
        Rios says he makes the weight, then take him at his word, he'll be the one that is weight drained not the other way around.

Comment

Originally posted by MartinM. View Post
          That word gets so overused and misused here.

For instance someone mentioned Maidana ducking Thurman. He "ducked" a largely unproven opponent to fight the #1 p4p? Yeah, that checks out.
          maidana turned down an hbo fight with thurman a year ago. it was actually made but then he pulled out and he said he didn't want to fight thurman right now

Comment

Working...
          X