Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mike Alvarado: Hopefully on Monday night I'll be tweeting that the fight is on!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Alvarado: Hopefully on Monday night I'll be tweeting that the fight is on!

Mike Alvarado ‏@MileHighMike303 1m
    Hopefully on Monday night I'll be tweeting that the fight is on! Lets see what they come up with.....

Good sht cant wait till prov knocks his ass out. Hopefully he mans up and brawls with him and doesnt run like with rios

Comment

Originally posted by apocalypto View Post
      Good sht cant wait till prov knocks his ass out. Hopefully he mans up and brawls with him and doesnt run like with rios
      Provo is getting brutalized.

He couldn't even beat Herrera. Alvarado handled Herrera.

Provo is getting KO'd.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post

Provo is getting KO'd.
        I read Provodnikov got robbed against Herrera or at least that Herrera was lucky to get the decision. I only watched a round or two of the fight so I'm not sure who 'won'.

Comment

good fight, hopefully Alvarado wins

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
            I read Provodnikov got robbed against Herrera or at least that Herrera was lucky to get the decision. I only watched a round or two of the fight so I'm not sure who 'won'.
            Very close fight. I scored it for Herrera. But I wouldn't blame you if you scored it for Provo. Provo had issues with Herrera's workrate.

He will have a lot issues with Mike's workrate and power. Provo's workrate with be a walk in the park compared to Rios for Mike.

Comment

Provo is getting KO'd.
              Triangle theories lol. Alvarodo sucks been telling for a while dont know why ur so high on him. Dude is a second tier 140 pounder. If he stands and trades he is getting his head ripped off couldnt even take rios shot who was moving up provo is a natural 140 pounder

Comment

Triangle theories lol. Alvarodo sucks been telling for a while dont know why ur so high on him. Dude is a second tier 140 pounder. If he stands and trades he is getting his head ripped off couldnt even take rios shot who was moving up provo is a natural 140 pounder
                Mike is more of Welterweight. He come's up to 158. Provo went up to 150 when he fought at 147. Miek has a high workrate. Provo got swollen up by a light punching Herrera and Bradley. I can't imagine what Mike is going to do to his face. Provo will have moments. But loses on his back or in his corner.

Comment

If he sucks what does that say about Rios?

Comment

Provo is getting KO'd.

I remember that fight on ESPN it was a good fight, but you could also say that ruslan handled bradley

Comment

Working...
                    X