Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Man Of Steel" Might Just Blow Past All Box Office Records Set To Date ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] "Man Of Steel" Might Just Blow Past All Box Office Records Set To Date ...

Man of Steel - 13 Minute Behind The Scenes Featurette (HD) with Superman

Published on Jun 2, 2013
    Man of Steel | http://www.cinemablend.com/Man-of-Ste...

From Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures comes Man of Steel, starring Henry Cavill (Immortals, TV's The Tudors) in the role of Clark Kent/Superman, under the direction of Zack Snyder (300, Watchmen).

i dont think it will but who knows..

Comment

really? I have trouble seeing it. Seeing Ledger as Joker in the trailer really put the hype over the top and it was well deserved and I don't even think it's reached that status.

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
        i dont think it will but who knows..
        Yeah, who knows? I'm sure folks will check it out 2 and 3 times at least.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
          really? I have trouble seeing it. Seeing Ledger as Joker in the trailer really put the hype over the top and it was well deserved and I don't even think it's reached that status.
          I feel the same as far as best villain in a scene. Its gonna be hard to top a performance as great as Ledger's in a while. And I loved The Dark Knight.

I think some alien kid growing up to be a hero of the planet, however, is a bit more relatable to folks than a billionaire who turns vigilante/crime fighter in a city. That's just MHO.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            I feel the same as far as best villain in a scene. Its gonna be hard to top a performance as great as Ledger's in a while. And I loved The Dark Knight.

I think some alien kid growing up to be a hero of the planet, however, is a bit more relatable to folks than a billionaire who turns vigilante/crime fighter in a city. That's just MHO.
            Oh I have little doubt it doesn't enter top 10 status for box office gross. The hype is there and you know I'm checking it a few times!

Comment

By the way, Joss Whedon's direction of The Avengers set the bar very high.

I think the team up of Snyder and Nolan will do this film pretty good.

Comment

I dont see the hype as movies like Dark Knight had....

The viral campaign that TDK had leading up to the premiere had the hype really buzzing for weeks before it came out. Then add Heath Ledger's passing in the mix and it exploded.

But I was also surprised The Avengers broke the record because I didn't think it had as much hype either.

I'am super excited for this movie though. Personally I really like Zach Snyder as a director. I thought he did a great job with Watchmen... it is just ashame he will have to stay within the PG-13 barrier for this.

Comment

Originally posted by bravestone View Post
                  Oh I have little doubt it doesn't enter top 10 status for box office gross. The hype is there and you know I'm checking it a few times!
                  I've reserved tickets to watch it in IMAX before it sells out. Doesn't get any better. Enjoy the movie!

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I dont see the hype as movies like Dark Knight had....

The viral campaign that TDK had leading up to the premiere had the hype really buzzing for weeks before it came out. Then add Heath Ledger's passing in the mix and it exploded.

But I was also surprised The Avengers broke the record because I didn't think it had as much hype either.

I'am super excited for this movie though. Personally I really like Zach Snyder as a director. I thought he did a great job with Watchmen... it is just ashame he will have to stay within the PG-13 barrier for this.
                    I agree. Most folks checked out TDK 3 and 4 times just to watch Heath. The DVD sales were bananas after his passing.

The Avengers blew me away. It was a movie that had a little bit for everyone in the family to watch and appreciate. Very well produced and directed while staying within the PG-13 rating.

Comment

Working...
                    X