Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Article: PACQUIAO HAS NOT SIGNED CONTRACT TO FACE BRADLEY YET, BUT WHY?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nonitard View Post
    Next Ben Thompson article is why Manny hasnt shaved his nutsack
    or is it because there's so many filipinos hanging onto it?

Comment

Money Pacquaio wants more money.

Comment

theres plenty of fights id love to see pacman in but wont hapen cause of bob arum,,, me personally id love pac vs ortiz/berto id love to see him go up to 154 and fight canelo,, then the winner of cotto/mayweather

watch arum feed him to jcc jr as pacmans last fight at a catchweight lmao

Comment

Manny dont wanna fight anymore but he still wants his fans money haha.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
            Pac probably wants 90/10 purse split
            He can have it because if Bradley wins, he'll have gained so much more than money

Comment

same bull-sh-it PR releasees just same as when PAC faught CLottey, they need these extra ****es because bradley is NOT a draw.

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
                Pac probably wants 90/10 purse split

its too bad HBO paid bradley so much for his fight with alexander

he doesnt bring close to 1/10th of the money pacquiao brings in, lol. certainly not with a ppv.

i'd say that's about fair, but it obviously wont end up working out that way. you saw how fast bradley signed that contract

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
                  Lol oh boy.

Is Pacfraud having more sessions with God in his sleep? Is he being told to put the gloves down?
                  you capitalized the first letter of god in using to diss a man in a boxing forum, shows how stupid you are if youre not an atheist.

Comment

ask alex ariza,,, the guys pacquiao is sparring is better then bradley!

bradley was never known as a puncher at 140,,, n all of a sudden he's pacquiaos most dangerous oppent (typo) at 147... -_-

the only way i see bradley being competitive is if pacquiao takes him lightly,, i mean how do you get motavaited (typo) with a guy who was the fanbase of bradley...

im dyin to see how they promote this fight! i mean cmon he looked rubbish against casamayor!

Comment

My guess is that they think the fight is too dangerous.

Comment

Working...
                      X