There's a video of pac doing the same to him

Comment

Oh my GOD!!!! Marquez should have been DQ'd!!! Oh my!!! lol

Comment

Please, actually watch the sport...

Comment

Ill just post the same **** I did in my last few posts, check below

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
          ugh, this is like the 100th fucking thread on this.

this **** happens all the time when orthodox and southpaws fight, it wasn't "intentional" nor was it illegal.

Manny was doing the same ****

Comment

ughh.. they're feet are going to get tangled.. it's an orthodox fighter vs a southpaw. happens all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              Ill just post the same **** I did in my last few posts, check below
              lol that's funny

Comment

Pacquaios gayboy fans will just stand behind bob arum's opinion that compubox was the telling story in this fight. The sick thing is if you go on twitter a bunch of phillipinos posted the compbox pic and now they are all posting the video of juan stepping on manny. These people are like sheep one follows the other no brain of their own. Bob arum could make them believe anything he wants them to believe.

Comment

Dearest *******,

I do not understand the intentions you have with this video, if you believe Manny won the fight, why would you need to bring such nonsense? you do realize that Pacquiao was butting Marquez as he rushed in sloppy and Marquez fans who were robbed are not here with videos crying about that.

Yet you who got the decison, somehow feel the need to come here and post this, Are you aware that this happens when a southpaw fights an orthodox? especially when one guy is trying to get his foot on the outside for the angle?

if this were really intentional you would also see Marquez throwing shots at Manny when he steps on his foot, as Manny would have no way to move out of range, but your video doesnt show that....

However I am just wondering why, if you really believe you won the fight, why do you need to point to this?
                  Or better yet, Why if you really feel you won are you pointing to Marquez's pre approved drink...

I mean after all if you feel that you won the fight, you would have highlights of Mannys clean shots that won him the fight, instead we have these videos I have yet to see any Manny highlights from that fight that show him clearly winning or even winning close....

Please do your best to answer the questions I have sir... as I have grown sick of the way you and *******s have become so much so that I want to see Mayweather knock him out cold, and I hate Floyd Mayweather

Comment

I often read that Pacquiao fans have little actual knowledge of boxing. I try to avoid generalizing, but when I see videos posted like this it makes me wonder.

Stepping on the foot in an orthodox vs southpaw fight is about as common as sunshine in the summer time. A truly ignorant video.

Comment

Working...
                    X