Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For The 1000th Time...Margacheato Didn't Break Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    I agree but you also have to admit that Cotto isn't the same fighter he was 3-4 yrs ago. Cotto is no longer a fighter in his prime.
    that cuts deep son, real deep.

it's the truth though el tipo ha perdido algo.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      sorry man but he doesnt..his defense is to leaky,his footwork is to slow,his handspeed isnt even close to mannys..manny is 100 times better
      Alright we all know that Cotto has leaky defense, but slow footwork!? Nah man that has to be hate. He doesn't have Manny's or May's footwork but it isn't slow bro. **** I could even say that 90% of pro boxers wish they had his footwork. I don't know about 100 times better, but many does have him in footwork, handspeed and counterpunching. I still don't know if he has more power than Cotto. Even with that said, I think Cotto could win against Pac behind his perfected jab. Sort of like how the Pac/Cotto fight started off. He just needs to be careful or reduce the amount of exchanges when fighting Pac. A good game plan always wins.

Comment

to say he can outbox manny when he just got his ass tore up is unbelievable man..seriously i like cotto but he aint on mannys level..not even close
        Yup. People tend to think that if Cotto kept his jab going he could have boxed pacquiaos ears off. What people don't realize was that Manny countering/throwing jabs/straights over Cottos shots. Only time Cotto wasn't getting hurt was when he started dancing away. And Cotto is one of my favs but Pacquiao is on another level as a fighter. Only guy i see beating Manny is Floyd and that's 50/50 55/45.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
          Cotto is one of my fav's bro.. but you underrate Mannys boxing skills. Manny is just on another level..
          Hell no I aint underrating his skills. Manny is the best fighter right now...along with Sergio. I am a firm believer that no fighter is unbeatable though. With that said, I have May beating Pac and Sergio whooping on May. Two fights that most likely won't ever happen.

Comment

d-ominist on the cotto love train and that's cool - i like cotto's chances against margarito, i mean not that much cuz tony's still tony but paq, sheit man, i'd never want to see that rematch.

like dude said, paq just on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
              Alright we all know that Cotto has leaky defense, but slow footwork!? Nah man that has to be hate. He doesn't have Manny's or May's footwork but it isn't slow bro. **** I could even say that 90% of pro boxers wish they had his footwork. I don't know about 100 times better, but many does have him in footwork, handspeed and counterpunching. I still don't know if he has more power than Cotto. Even with that said, I think Cotto could win against Pac behind his perfected jab. Sort of like how the Pac/Cotto fight started off. He just needs to be careful or reduce the amount of exchanges when fighting Pac. A good game plan always wins.
              cotto stopped throwing his jab cause he was getting countered man..people dont just stop throwing shots for no reason..manny figured him out and shut him down

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
                Hell no I aint underrating his skills. Manny is the best fighter right now...along with Sergio. I am a firm believer that no fighter is unbeatable though. With that said, I have May beating Pac and Sergio whooping on May. Two fights that most likely won't ever happen.
                Yup.. no fighter is invincible.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  d-ominist on the cotto love train and that's cool - i like cotto's chances against margarito, i mean not that much cuz tony's still tony but paq, sheit man, i'd never want to see that rematch.

like dude said, paq just on another level.
                  LOL @ on Cotto's love train. Nah man I know Cotto has his flaws... pressure. If he could find a way to deal with that then he would be top dog again. That's all I'm saying. What's been good though?...

Comment

cotto stopped throwing his jab cause he was getting countered man..people dont just stop throwing shots for no reason..manny figured him out and shut him down
                    I didn't see it that way. I saw Pac mentally beating Cotto by having him think that his punches weren't affecting him. I also saw Cotto trying to exchange with Pac, which I thought was fine but then understood that that was a big no no.

Comment

I swear you dudes amaze me. Cotto and Margarito were never the same after their fight. They both broke each other down.

Comment

Working...
                      X