No announcement yet.

Arona screwed out of his title shot.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arona screwed out of his title shot.

Why did Arona get screwed out of his title shot? I thought he was next in line after his win over Ninja? It seems like he's done more overall than Quinton or Randleman as well. Also it fuels the BTT vs. Chutebox rivalry(even though he's not on BTT anymore, they still train together and are close), which is easily marketable, you'd think that Pride would take advantage of that.

chuteboxe has what, 4 people, both silvas, ninja and pele?

Comment

As far as I remember Arona had to finish Rua in order to be garaunteed a title shot.
      ________
      indica strains
      Last edited by lightweight; 01-22-2011, 04:13 AM.

Comment

That's more people than the hammer house or what's left of team punishment. Anyway, it's not like there is 1,000,000 people on BTT. IT should have been Arona vs. Silva and the winner vs. the winner of Randleman vs. Jackson. In fact, Pride should have made them get through Hendo first if they wanted a title shot.

Comment

ya it should have been hederson vs arona, and randleman vs jackson, and the winner of that take on silva

Comment

Arona has no flash and the fans in japan want flash. He does deserve a title shot and I hope he gets it soon. He could finish off Silva IMO.

Comment

There's alot more than 4 members of ChuteBoxe

Comment

Pride's matchmaking has ALWAYS been questionable.

Comment

I would rather see Randleman or Rampage fight Silva anyway.....

Comment

i know there is more members, but i meant big fighters

Comment

Working...
                    X