Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: The 5/2 Dud Will Help Cotto-Canelo PPV

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought it was pathetic how Pacquiao and De La Hoya acted on the night of Mayweather-Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by Pac=Duran View Post
      May vs Pac has destroyed boxing's ability to make money.
      Quite possibly. That fight was a monumental fraud. 4.4 million buyers (most probably not watching alone). Many of whom probably said to themselves, what the hell is this crap? I spent a hundred bucks for this? That's it, I'm never buying a fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
        BS Scene management, can we combine the daily salty DLH quotes with the daily "Mayweather and/or Pacquiao are ducking me" quotes from amir into one "article" ?
        X2

Comment

I don't know why but I think this fight doesn't do a lot of numbers. There have been to many ppv's this year including wrestling and ufc

Comment

Salty he wasn't a part of that money maker.

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post
              I thought it was pathetic how Pacquiao and De La Hoya acted on the night of Mayweather-Berto.
              They are bitter as hell

Comment

Oscar's flop on October 17 will help too.

People are dying to see a competitive matchup between big name fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                  DLH still salty I see.
                  Oscar vs Floyd, Oscar vs Sweatcpea were not exactly riveting and they didnt ruin anything. Relax Oscar

Comment

No them being 2 popular fighters in a fight that seems PPV material...on paper at least, will help.

Only 2 fights this year are PPV material and this is one.

Also Oscar needs to let it go

Comment

For the people railing on Oscar, it was clearly merely a response to a press conference question which someone made into an article, which is where half the articles on this site come from. Probably a teleconference or something. Try listening to one sometime. It isn't like Oscar is writing op eds about Floyd. You guys are just suckers for the writer of the piece.

Comment

Working...
                      X