Collapse
No announcement yet.

This kid gets my vote for **** of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm... I THINK I stand corrected, but I'm still not clear. It's like "andyourmom", it could be something else.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
      Are you an 8 year-old? What kind of ignorant explanation is that? If a man lets a woman talk him down like that in a relationship, that's his problem, but sure as hell doesn't justify him hitting her because she said a word of 2 to him. A grown man should have self control when stuff goes down, sure these are kids and maybe he reacted that way, but you show him why it was wrong and why it could lead to serious trouble for him if he keeps it up when he gets older.

If we used your logic, women would be extinct, you sure haven't been with anyone in a while.
      Yeah, he needs to re-evaluate his life if he thinks potentially injuring someone is an appropriate response to being flipped off. Like you said that's the reaction of a child.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM-2010 View Post
        Seems like you're the one jumping to conclusions like an 8 year old, because he never said that men should hit women who merely talk **** to them.
        He's condoning what the kid did, because throwing a ball to a girl who was riding a bicycle didn't cause any physical harm to her when she fell face first on the pavement right?

He's talking about girls growing up with the double standard and false sense of entitled and security, some are so brainwashed by feminazis that they do think that they will get away with anything against men because they have twats.
        Still doesn't justify his actions, the girl didn't physically did anything to him which makes that defense invalid, that's the mentality of an ignorant kid who doesn't know how to deal with certain types of people.

Thankfully, the girl on the bike likely learned her lesson. I bet that's the last time she insults somebody's mother over a mere playful greeting. The ****.
        Not only you contradict yourself with what you said in the first paragraph, but condone this type of insecure behavior that can lead to worst things in the future for someone who doesn't have self-restraint and acts on emotional impulses like the boy did, we sure have a bright future ahead of ourselves.

Comment

Seems like you're the one jumping to conclusions like an 8 year old, because he never said that men should hit women who merely talk **** to them.

He's talking about girls growing up with the double standard and false sense of entitled and security, some are so brainwashed by feminazis that they do think that they will get away with anything against men because they have twats.

Thankfully, the girl on the bike likely learned her lesson. I bet that's the last time she insults somebody's mother over a mere playful greeting. The ****.
          Thanks for pointing out exactly what I stated about these "males" who'll immediately empathize with women and try to marginalize men who speak their mind about them. Dude started off his post trying to talk down to me *are you 8 years old? what kind of ignorant... blah, blah, emasculated nonsense" (as most of these males will try to claim moral superiority), then proceeded to twist my words around for the sole purpose of disagreeing with them. Then he proceeded to make nothing but assumptions in lieu of actually backing up his opinion with logic (something that women do). It's predictable what these type of "men" will say. Well done for breaking it down for that simp, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            He's condoning what the kid did, because throwing a ball to a girl who was riding a bicycle didn't cause any physical harm to her when she fell face first on the pavement right?

Still doesn't justify his actions, the girl didn't physically did anything to him which makes that defense invalid, that's the mentality of an ignorant kid who doesn't know how to deal with certain types of people.

Not only you contradict yourself with what you said in the first paragraph, but condone this type of insecure behavior that can lead to worst things in the future for someone who doesn't have self-restraint and acts on emotional impulses like the boy did, we sure have a bright future ahead of ourselves.

First off, refrain from cutting up quotes because that's just going to increase the size of the paragraphs each post. I'm not interested in that long of a drawn out argument with a white knighting jerkoff like you.

Second of all, the **** didn't have her hands on the steering wheel(on top of not wearing a helmet) which is why her fall was so violent. I doubt she would've even fallen down if she cared more about her own safety.

You keep going on about the boy yet the girl puts herself in a very vulnerable position and still has the audacity to curse out somebody's mother. You don't go around telling people to go F their mothers, you don't know if their mothers might be sick or dead, you have nobody to blame but yourself if the wrong guy rightfully brutalises you for it. You're so butthurt because of the gender. You would give zero ****s if the "victim" was a guy.

Go and take that strapon from your dominatrix, don't forget to lube up you cuckold.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              Yeah, he needs to re-evaluate his life if he thinks potentially injuring someone is an appropriate response to being flipped off. Like you said that's the reaction of a child.
              I don't need to re-evaluate ****. LOL @ clinging to what "potentially" would happen in this particular case (as if women make a habit of doing that in their everyday interactions), where the hoe didn't have either hand on the handlebars OR a helmet on. But I'm supposed to care about her safety after nonchalantly talking **** to a dude? Fu(k outta here. Men don't talk **** to each other because WE control physicality, and it's possible someone could get their ass beat or die (worst case scenario).

This little trick clearly wasn't raised by parents responsible enough to instill common sense such as, "Don't disrespect or challenge a man, because you're a girl, and he'll always have the option to use his physicality". But again, looking at the state of females in this society, they're actually DELUSIONAL enough to think that they're our equals as far as physical strength. If you think I'm talking ****, tell me what the girl's initial response was? Was it to gently weep over the "brutal" fall she just took, or was it, "I'm gonna beat your ass!!"? Exactly.

Comment

First off, refrain from cutting up quotes because that's just going to increase the size of the paragraphs each post. I'm not interested in that long of a drawn out argument with a white knighting jerkoff like you.

Second of all, the **** didn't have her hands on the steering wheel(on top of not wearing a helmet) which is why her fall was so violent. I doubt she would've even fallen down if she cared more about her own safety.

You keep going on about the boy yet the girl puts herself in a very vulnerable position and still has the audacity to curse out somebody's mother. You don't go around telling people to go F their mothers, you don't know if their mothers might be sick or dead, you have nobody to blame but yourself if the wrong guy rightfully brutalises you for it. You're so butthurt because of the gender. You would give zero ****s if the "victim" was a guy.

Go and take that strapon from your dominatrix, don't forget to lube up you cuckold.
                Go ahead throw your best insults, just shows your mad because you can't justify anything with proper common sense, which you 2 obviously lack.

The girl shouldn't have said that, of course not, but don't tell me that's the correct way to solve the issue, specially with kids who learn everything mostly from adults. If it was a girl throwing the ball to the kid for the very same reason, I'd say the same thing, she's wrong for it and should be held accountable for her actions.

So stop being so bitter, if your wife cheated on you, you gotta move past that buddy, there's tons of woman out there who would value a kid with big feelings like yours and she'll probably help you heal your wounds.

Comment

Originally posted by JTfloyd View Post
                  I don't need to re-evaluate ****. LOL @ clinging to what "potentially" would happen in this particular case (as if women make a habit of doing that in their everyday interactions), where the hoe didn't have either hand on the handlebars OR a helmet on. But I'm supposed to care about her safety after nonchalantly talking **** to a dude? Fu(k outta here. Men don't talk **** to each other because WE control physicality, and it's possible someone could get their ass beat or die (worst case scenario).

This little trick clearly wasn't raised by parents responsible enough to instill common sense such as, "Don't disrespect or challenge a man, because you're a girl, and he'll always have the option to use his physicality". But again, looking at the state of females in this society, they're actually DELUSIONAL enough to think that they're our equals as far as physical strength. If you think I'm talking ****, tell me what the girl's initial response was? Was it to gently weep over the "brutal" fall she just took, or was it, "I'm gonna beat your ass!!"? Exactly.
                  It was a potentially dangerous action just like drunk driving is. Do you suggest doing that is okay because you didnt run over anyone? We don't judge actions as being appropriate merely based on what the final outcome is. The potential outcome is factored into it, as well. That's how a civilized society works. You called a child a "Hoe," so I doubt you function well in one to begin with.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                    It was a potentially dangerous action just like drunk driving is. Do you suggest doing that is okay because you didnt run over anyone? We don't judge actions as being appropriate merely based on what the final outcome is. The potential outcome is factored into it, as well. That's how a civilized society works. You called a child a "Hoe," so I doubt you function well in one to begin with.
                    Love that you didn't address the fact that the hoe didn't have her hands on the handle-bars or her helmet on. Is it because it ****s on the whole "oh my god, she could've died, the poor little girl!!!" notion you're talking? I wonder how many yearly fatalities occur from a 2 foot fall from a bicycle. lol. Btw, the fact I call her a HOE doesn't marginalize my point at all, so I'll keep doing so. Nice try to invalidate my argument because of the words I use to present it, though. Anyway, clearly safety wasn't an overall concern for her, was it?

Btw, using society to try and give your viewpoint more validity than mine means absolutely NOTHING. And who is this "we" you speak of? And are you dumb enough to insist that OUR society is civilized? You know, the society that allows racist white cops to kill minorities with impunity? The society that deemed it was "appropriate" to kill blacks in unspeakable ways, but legislation made it wrong to do so? lol. Yeah, I'll think for myself, homie. But if you wanna let this particular (women are infallible and above reproach, yet claim to want equality to men) society do your thinking for you, have at it.

Comment

"i get laughed at by women so i take great pleasure in their pain, even if they are just a kid"

Comment

Working...
                      X