No announcement yet.

Rios VS Matthyse, who you got?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rios VS Matthyse, who you got?

This fight would be better than the Alvarado fight. I think Matthyse is a beast but Rios would give him all he can handle. I got Rios by late stoppage!!
    Rios By KO
    34.78%
    Matthyse by KO
    65.22%
    Last edited by RIZO24; 10-14-2012, 04:16 PM.

Puro BAM BAM!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Matthysse is a better version of Rios. Hits harder, better angles, better sense..craftier..has a defense especially inside...and is quite possibly the best body puncher in the game? Yeah...I love Rios but he beat a guy who almost lost to Prescott..a guy he was losing to and could have been given the benefit of the doubt in that stopage (to some). I dont even think Rios beats Ajose. Again, huge Rios fan but I don't see it. Rios wants to be Matthysse when he grows up. Lets not forget Abril all of a sudden.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Matthysse is a better version of Rios. Hits harder, better angles, better sense..craftier..has a defense especially inside...and is quite possibly the best body puncher in the game? Yeah...I love Rios but he beat a guy who almost lost to Prescott..a guy he was losing to and could have been given the benefit of the doubt in that stopage (to some). I dont even think Rios beats Ajose. Again, huge Rios fan but I don't see it. Rios wants to be Matthysse when he grows up. Lets not forget Abril all of a sudden.
        one thing youre forgetting is hat rios got a margarito granite chin. If these guys go out on a brawl i can bet on rios chin holding out over Lucas. They are both hard punching guys it would be an awesome fight

Comment

Matthysse brings the Rios bandwagon to a standstill!

Comment

Rios KO's him in a brutal war...

Comment

Lucas K.Os him, easy nights work. Rios is a bum that is severely overrated & has zero defense.

His chin isn't granite either, its a good chin but nothing to write home about which is probably why he hasn't really faced a prime puncher.

Comment

I absolutely love Brandon but I think Matthysse beats Brandon. It'll be a fucking WAR though and I would shit my pants if the fight gets made...

Being realistic, it's not going to happen. Arum has different plans for Rios.

April 20th 2013 Rios vs Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by codey View Post
                  Matthysse brings the Rios bandwagon to a standstill!
                  I'm with you on this

Comment

Come on people Rios has some serious power. Alvarado is a big 140 fighter and has fought many times at 147. Yeah Alvarado got in trouble against Prescott a few times but styles make fights and Matthyse and Rios are made for each other. Matthyse fights nothing like Abril. Rios is only gonna get stronger and more comfortable at 140. WAR RIOS

Comment

Working...
                    X