Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac's power suddenly returns..Was there drug testing for Pac vs Undefeated Algieri?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
    No. I do not make it seem like he stopped that bum. You just want to think that I make it seem that way.

All I asked was if there was drug testing because nobody can deny the 9th round KD was at Ariza Shake levels
    I saw Algeri getting off the canvas and making it to the end.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx View Post
      it aint algeri's fault man....tim lane let him out of the cage to damn late...
      :aor::aor::aor:

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Bauermeis View Post
        I saw Algeri getting off the canvas and making it to the end.
        We all saw him get up and make it to the end. Again, you're just trying to put words in my mouth like the media always does to Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by ChequeHook View Post
          Larry.. Regardless of the strange "right where we want to be" gameplan late in the fight, what do you think of the initial early strategy Team Algieri employed where the idea was to fight and treat the first 4 rounds as though each round were the first round?
          Amateur hour.....................thats what i think...if you are not the puncher,you need to try to rack up rounds,box,move and try to win rounds...that was the dumbest game plan i have ever seen..then you WANTED TO LET THE NONPUNCHER OUT OF THE CAGE IN THE 10TH??" He said they were going to put Manny to sleep????drug test the damn trainer

Comment

VADA testing homie. He was tested

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              VADA testing homie. He was tested
              PAC has cameras on him 24/7 no video or pics. Of him ever getting testing since jmm 4. All his wins are tainted especially this one
              Last edited by HanzGruber; 11-24-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                PAC has cameras on him 24/7 no video or pics. Of him ever getting testing sine jmm 4. All his wins are tainted especially this one
                Nice Avi....lol You were one of them dip shlts that thought Chris had a chance. :AOR:

Comment

there was VADA testing. maybe algieri's chin just isn't that great.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    VADA, same as he used for Rios in china last time. VADA was also the testing he refused to use for the JMM4 fight.
                    Refused to use? I'm pretty sure Marquez didn't ask him to do VADA testing

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Refused to use? I'm pretty sure Marquez didn't ask him to do VADA testing
                      My thought JMM asked for VADA testing. what testing did he ask for? USADA? MADA?

Comment

Working...
                      X