Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does society force men to act like we love huge donkey bootays?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this is a Black preference.. No, i'm not being racist coz there is nothing racist with what i said.. if you go to worldstar hiphop.. they adore big booty there a lot.. Black people prefers big bu.tts..

Comment

its funny because when you go back decades ago, it used to be about skinny women. not big round bootys and boobs. how society changes huh

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        Lying on the internet again are we?
        Why am i lying? Cuz i actually get pssy outside of this website? lmao....get off my dck!

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
          Why am i lying? Cuz i actually get pssy outside of this website? lmao....get off my dck!
          I'd rather get on it, that seems to be what all the ladies are doing.

Don't mind me, I'm a giant ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
            I just smashed a girl 2day in the back seat of the whip.....lol that ass boi...smh

But to TS, You can say the same thing about skinny girls years back, I think its good that mainstream has accepted thick girls as being attractive to thanks to beyonce/ kim K.

But seeing as insecure girls are about their body, its good for other types of body to be appreciated.....

But the problem now is some girls now feel like they need ass shots to look good especaily black women.....Kinda like years back girls wanting breast implants
            And girls puking to keep a small body
            That thing in your sig is a fukin monstrosity.

Comment

i find them utterly disgusting.

spare me the whole "real men like big deformed asses while pussays love t*ts" response.

buncha bull****.

give me a tight svelte and smooth ass over some nuclear deformed cellulite encrusted giant booty.

Comment

With the media constantly shoving down our throats what's considered beautiful with all the attention on kardashian or Beyoncé, I must say, it is a disgusting trend. There is such a thing as an "a$$ too big." Most of these women you see in the media are rich and have the money to fight off obesity, a condition that coincides with a gigantic a$$. The common woman with a big a$$ more often than not becomes a slow moving, loud, disgusting mass of a human being before middle age.

Give me an athletic girl with a tight body and toned legs any day of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                  I think this is a Black preference.. No, i'm not being racist coz there is nothing racist with what i said.. if you go to worldstar hiphop.. they adore big booty there a lot.. Black people prefers big bu.tts..
                  Right, because Worldstar has nothing but black people and nothing else is ever brought up there but fat asses. Nothing stereotypical at all.

You do realize that a lot of people from other ethnicities also like fat asses, right?

Comment

LIKE i said before.....it used to be the whole skinny thing, now its the ass craze.....I love women all types of women....I dont prefer my girl to have a fat ass.....but i love fat asses.......but i also dont mind skinny girls either......but i feel bad for some black girls who dont have any ass....cuz in the hood a girl not having a ass is like a guy having a small penis....but the diffrence is you wont know about the guy untill closed doors.

Comment

Like my ex Gf was real pretty 9/10 face...but her body was slim.....and she was so insecure about especailly when we go out and she see the thick girls around.......\one time she even brought up ass shots.....but i told her she be worried about what other girls look like....of course ima look at other girls asses. THat doesnt mean anything wrong with her....My GF now has a fat booty, and i still look at other girls butts.

at the end of day that fat ass aint gonna make yo sex game better.
                      ..ya feel me.
                      Last edited by KillaMane26; 06-21-2014, 11:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X