Collapse
No announcement yet.

Celtics trading Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce to Nets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One thing I know for sure, Brooklyn Nets tickets are going to be way more expensive than they were last year SMMFH.

Comment

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
      Only the Clips are G enough to trade a player/pick for a coach. First team to ever exceed boss status.

you should just go **** yourself

Comment

Clips gonna be good.

Might even make it outta the first round.

Aim high, guys!

Comment

A clear tanking move...

They're considered old, but 3 Nets 1st round picks can't be the best that could be gotten for KG and Pierce...

Trade 2 2014 2nd round picks to move up 3 spots to get Kelly Olynyk (who still would've been there at 16)...

Olynyk better immediately prove his value is enough for the 3 assets that were given to pick him. Ainge has 1-2 years for the rebuild, if the Celtics aren't ready to contend by then, he should be fired.

Comment

If Kidd can implement a good system by next season, the Nets are going to be the best team in the East.

Howard, Kobe, Gasol, and Nash didn't work, but Lopez, KG, Pierce, Johnson, and Williams will. Brooklyn being able to add Terry and keep key pieces: Evans, Watson, and Blatche is lethal. The Nets now have the leadership and toughness they needed.

Comment

Laker fans hating on the Clips times are changing. The Lakers are garbage and the Clippers are legit. This is so amusing. I can't wait till next season.

Comment

Originally posted by the mesiah View Post
                I'm guessing ur top 5 looking like heat,Chicago with a 100% healthy d rose,Indiana ,then nets,knicks ..
                You are correct sir. I see the top 4 in the east like this:

1. Heat
                2. Bulls (assuming Rose is healthy)
                3. Pacers
                4. Nets

The Bulls and Pacers are interchangeable.

Comment

Originally posted by gatagata View Post
                  There is no way the C's are gonna be a top 7 worst team in the league next year. If Rondo comes back healthy we'll even make the playoffs.
                  I see Boston being horrible. Rondo is @ his best when he has talent to spread the ball around to. He has nothing outside of Green on that team. The C's will be lucky to win more than 30 games imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X