Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Povetkin Busting Up Sparring Partners, Wants To KO Huck

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Povetkin Busting Up Sparring Partners, Wants To KO Huck

WBA "regular" heavyweight champion Alexander Povetkin is busting up his sparring partners, as he prepares to defend his title against WBO cruiserweight king Marco Huck on February 25th in Stuttgart, Germany. Huck challenged Povetkin last year and promised the local Germany public that he plans to snatch the heavyweight crown. Huck will be the underdog on paper, but a heavy favorite to among the arena fans. Povetkin is not one to take unnecesary chances. He wants to knock Huck out.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'll try to catch this fight just to see Marco Huck at Heavy, haven't seen much of his fights besides KO's because I hear he is boring.

Comment

whut? Pove is breaking noses and wants to break Huck's too?

better call the state of Nevada!!

Comment

So who is training Povetkin now? Is it his old former trainer?? I don like russian trainers. The only thing they sa is "You have to be as strong as an bear and tough as an lion and things like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          So who is training Povetkin now? Is it his old former trainer?? I don like russian trainers. The only thing they sa is "You have to be as strong as an bear and tough as an lion and things like that.
          Aleksandr Zimin who is a great trainer. He currently trains Bakhtin and used to train Champions Orzubek Nazarov and Yuri Arbachakov who are two of the best fighters to ever come from the FSU. If more guys from Eastern Europe stopped using ****ty American and German trainers they would be much better off.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
            Apparently it's kept secret for as long as possible.

If Povetkin really needs all these American sparring partners he could just travel to the US and keep training under Atlas. I don't get this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
              Aleksandr Zimin
              Good to know. Has he trained Povetkin before?

Comment

Working...
              X