Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US$299.99. = xbox release pirce

Prices come down !

Comment

Maybe I am just getting old, but I thought the title said "Andre Ward: 'I think Floyd is ON something'. " LOL. I thought he was accusing Floyd.

Comment

W complains that wifebeater had to make all kind of concessions to oscar but now wifebeater is making all kinds of demands.wifebeater is no different than DLH. EVEN WARD AIN'T NO DIFFERENT THAN DLH. He forced everyone in the super six to fight him in his n backyard. I dunno what he is complaining about.

Comment

Andre Ward should have NEVER said this, now he's going to have Pacquiao fans hating him.

Comment

I knew this OST was expensive. Only way to implement it is for the alphabet boys to field it for their sanctioned fights. It's not like it costs 200K for every fight anyway. The threat that there can be testing done should be a sufficient deterrent.

Props to Ward for sounding genuine. My respect for the guy is growing.

......but Kessler spanks his butt next time. Bring it on.

Comment

Damn, lol, Andre Ward is really a Floyd fan. He genuinely has followed Floyd's career in detail.

Good to see Andre Ward backing up his fellow American and also wanting to clean up the sport. So many disgraceful Americans rooting against their own, disgusting. I am glad i'm not American but guys like Mayweather and Ward really give a good name to the sport of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                I knew this OST was expensive. Only way to implement it is for the alphabet boys to field it for their sanctioned fights. It's not like it costs 200K for every fight anyway. The threat that there can be testing done should be a sufficient deterrent.

Props to Ward for sounding genuine. My respect for the guy is growing.

......but Kessler spanks his butt next time. Bring it on.
                Yeah and I would like to take some points away from you again if that fights happen, just like I did with the first fight. This time the purse will be bigger for all 4 of us[Ward, Kessler, Kev, you]

Comment

And this is exactly what I was talking about yesterday.

AW: "It's kind of hard because fighters already have a lot coming out of their purses in many different ways, from sanctioning fees, to managerial fees, to getting taxed on it and so forth".

People read these magazines, like Forbes, or whatever..and think a fighter actually makes $60Mill because a magazine says they do. Things don't work that way, and Andre Ward echoed what I said. Nothing more real than reading it from the fighters themselves.

And Phantom i'm stealing your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Yeah and I would like to take some points away from you again if that fights happen, just like I did with the first fight. This time the purse will be bigger for all 4 of us[Ward, Kessler, Kev, you]
                    What kind of odds are you giving this time son?

I hope the rematch is in Denmark and that Kessler punishes him for a round or two before putting him to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Don't forget me! I'm battlingnelson's trainer so I get 5% of his purse.

Comment

Working...
                      X