No announcement yet.

Who's greater Ali or Pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    It is always assumed the great big man would actually win the fight between shall we say Ali and SRR, or Pac and SRR, so the traditional way of imagining is if the little guy was as big as the big guy and not the other way around.

Pac is a dynamo of a little guy, so im imagining the exact same version Pac as a big guy would be better than Frazier. As a big guy frazier dont stand alone whereas Pac just about does.

But true p4p is always going to cause controversy.
    You are a ******.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal Barca View Post
      The comparison alone is blasphemy. The two should never be mentioned in the same sentence.
      i miss your PED threads

Comment

• Guys....You're killing me, keep it going

Comment

• ****Le in the back seat

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            It is always assumed the great big man would actually win the fight between shall we say Ali and SRR, or Pac and SRR, so the traditional way of imagining is if the little guy was as big as the big guy and not the other way around.

Pac is a dynamo of a little guy, so im imagining the exact same version Pac as a big guy would be better than Frazier. As a big guy frazier dont stand alone whereas Pac just about does.

But true p4p is always going to cause controversy.
            Pacquiao has never beaten an african-american.

His promoter has come out and said that he avoids these types of fighters for Pacquiao. Ali and SRR would destroy Pacquiao.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stone Roses! View Post

Comment

• I'm going to assume anyone who picked Pacquiao was just joking LMAO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morales_ View Post
                  Pacquiao has never beaten an african-american.

His promoter has come out and said that he avoids these types of fighters for Pacquiao. Ali and SRR would destroy Pacquiao.
                  the greatest heavyweight in the history of boxing would destroy a guy who started his career as a flyweight... no shit

and im pretty sure the best you know about robinson came from wikipedia/youtube clips.

Comment

• Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
                    I'm going to assume anyone who picked Pacquiao was just joking LMAO.
                    Believe me, they're not..lol

Comment

• Originally posted by T.McGrady View Post
                      Believe me, they're not..lol
                      You've caught out 20 ******s though , I bet there's more.

Comment

Working...
                      X