No announcement yet.

Jack Loew: "We're Gonna Put The Old Man Down"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Loew: "We're Gonna Put The Old Man Down"

Classic. Term used to put a sick dog to sleep or dead in other words. I love fights when trainers get involved beforehand thats that makes for the aniticipation of a fight, I hope Freddie Roach stirs the pot more before facing Oscar seeing he has trained both, hope Enzo talks even more smack since we never really hear much from Jones' trainer but rather Jones himself, cant wait.

yea I used to like loew but he's a moron, to be fair please remember that Pavlik himself didnt and never does talk ****

Comment

This idiot needs to go back to squeeging driveways. He was lucky to be in the right place at the right time when Pavlic landed on his doorstep.

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
        yea I used to like loew but he's a moron, to be fair please remember that Pavlik himself didnt and never does talk ****
        He normally doesnt but he did talk more than usual before this fight, he himself talked about the knockout some. I do think money was a motivation for Pavlik, but money is the motivation in just about every fight.

Comment

Naozim Richardson>>>>>>>>>>>Jack loew

Show and prove

not show and tell

Comment

Originally posted by Dice View Post
            Pavlik said after he lost that he doesn't know how he lost because he said Bernard Hopkins isn't even good... Watch the interview its posted in the video section of this website...

Pavlik showed his douchebag side, he just got beat up by someone he claimed wasn't even good. I know emotions take over after the fight but thats just terrible to say that... While, when Lacy got the **** beaten out of him by Calzaghe. Lacy gave more respect to Calzaghes win over him, more then Pavlik did for Hopkins... And the interviews right after the Calzaghe/Lacy fight Lacy made no excuses... Lacy= more of a man then Pavlik even though I think Pavlik would beat Lacy in a fight... Lacy is more respectful.

Comment

Working...
            X