Collapse
No announcement yet.

If pac wanted vada and usada testing would floyd accept

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think so. However, Floyd seems to be one of those that likes having the last word so it wouldn't surprise me if he put in something like ring and glove size

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
      Floyd would be happy to say yes to everyone except for Pac..lol
      Good post

Money team , your to bias man.
      How can anyone take you seriously when all you do is
      Speak bias for floyd at all times like he didnt makes any mistakes in his career.
      I know true die hard floyd fans that go to his fights.
      And even some oft can say a thing or two.
      Pac issues, or ducking/missing issues or
      Scale cheatings. I cant remember such a great fighter with more
      Issues vs his legacy then floyd .

Sugar ray Rob no, sugar ray leo no,
      Roy jones no, whitaker no.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
        So floy fans are saying yes of coarse, like floyd wouldnt throw another monkey wrench . I doubt he would go for that.
        I can see him saying nope and 2 more yrs go by
        Maybe if he took a year off to get rid of the "stuff". VADA tests relentlessly for synthetics in amounts far smaller than any other testing institution. We saw that with Peterson, who had signed to take VADA testing. He was well below the testosterone level of 6.0 required by NSAC as well as the 4.0 required by VADA but he didn't realise that they also tested for synthetics.

Very few have commented on the long breaks Phony Phloyd kept taking and the ever more bulging musculature he displayed as he went up in weight....but there HAVE been some. And not forgetting (was it Gerbasi or Hauser) the report (unconfirmed but dug up by a distinguished writer) that Phony had tested positive 3 times and the results had been "buried'......

And let me add here that the Olympic (style_like Kosher STYLE-which is NOT actually Kosher) testing Phony created such a fuss over, would only be for 2-3 months max, when Olympic Testing is actually done YEAR-ROUND. So it was just a pile of bull-expelled processed material.
        Last edited by edgarg; 10-03-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
          If pac agreed to all floyds demands,
          And asked for vada to be involved in testing as well.
          Would floyd run for the hills or test to clean the sport
          With vada as well?
          Floyd would reject it.

I'm 100% sure that he would

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
            Maybe if he took a year off to get rid of the "stuff". VADA tests relentlessly for synthetics in amounts far smaller than any other testing institution. We saw that with Peterson, who had signed to take VADA testing. He was well below the testosterone level of 6.0 required by NSAC as well as the 4.0 required by VADA but he didn't realise that they also tested for synthetics.

Very few have commented on the long breaks Phony Phloyd kept taking and the ever more bulging musculature he displayed as he went up in weight....but there HAVE been some. And not forgetting (was it Gerbasi or Hauser) the report (unconfirmed but dug up by a distinguished writer) that Phony had tested positive 3 times and the results had been "buried'......

And let me add here that the Olympic (style_like Kosher STYLE-which is NOT actually Kosher) testing Phony created such a fuss over, would only be for 2-3 months max, when Olympic Testing is actually done YEAR-ROUND. So it was just a pile of bull-expelled processed material.
            Lol Mayweather has been around 146-150 for the last 8-9 years. He really hasn't moved up in any weight and hasn't gained any significant "musculature". He's actually declined athletically. That would actually be the guy/team that you're shilling for. He's the guy who has moved up on weight gaining muscle and power whiling maintaining speed and endurance. He's also the guy that up until now, has ducked the same testing that you're trying to discredit. I do like your funny nose, red hair, and makeup though.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post

Which testing is Pacquiao doing for the Rios fight VADA or USADA??? I'll wait.

Comment

Floyd already offered him stuff and Pac said NO. Now that he's been KO, he cant pick which one he wants to take like he didnt already turn testing down and like he didnt get KO. No Floyd wont let him decide the testing now, nor should he

Comment

He'll accept USADA but not VADA. Everyone knows why.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    Which testing is Pacquiao doing for the Rios fight VADA or USADA??? I'll wait.
                    where have u been man? its been vada since like june son. it's even confirmed on their website.

Comment

Schaefer, Haymon and the whole Mayweather clan and his fans are allergic to VADA. Paul Maignaggi was threatened with fight cancelation when he requested VADA.

That's why this whole testing crap is fake. USADA throws away samples. What kind of testing agency tasked and paid to produce evidence of guilt or innocence trashes away samples and can't produce results when needed? Even cold cases' traces of evidence dating back decades are kept in a safe place. It doesn't even require huge amount of space to store small bottles of samples. USADA throws them away.

That's why this sport is so corrupt the very guy who started it all gets away with positive test results.

Comment

Working...
                      X