Clear All

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
    As a child there was no organic food
    or yoga...
    there was a lot of Puerto Rican food
    mostly fried...
    then we went outside to play all day
    (that's our yoga)
    The problem with the food isn't whether it is fried or not. It may make you fat based on your genetics, but the real problem is with genetically modified foods.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
      The problem with the food isn't whether it is fried or not. It may make you fat based on your genetics, but the real problem is with genetically modified foods.
      Problems with processed food, that strip nutrients foods, foods treated with pesticides, foods with additives, to create flavour or to make them last longer or just to make pretty colours.

Don't think genetically modified foods caused a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
        Organic food is food not treated with pesticides or genetic engineered. So maybe you were eating "organic" food back then.
        I can't tell you if it was organic or not
        but you got me thinking
        food products are way fresher out
        there...
        especially dairy products
        good point...
        but
        definitely no yoga.!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
          I can't tell you if it was organic or not
          but you got me thinking
          food products are way fresher out
          there...
          especially dairy products
          good point...
          but
          definitely no yoga.!!!

Sounds like organic, it is all the ***** they put into process foods these days and they strip all the nutrients out.

No, yoga but plenty of exercise does you the world of good.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            Organic food is absolutely the way to go.

Unfortunately the American civilization at large has been conditioned to seek rock bottom prices at all costs. Nevermind the overwhelming evidence that processed foods, and hormone laced meats are absolutely terrible.

A few things I can thing of off the top of my head are dyed salmon, steaks with ulcers in them... and don't even get me started on the nutritional facts.

I challenge anyone on this forum to eat all organic for 5 days and see the difference in your mood and health.
            Green k sent my friend.

Comment

the best way is to have Zimmerman like people in there to get the job done.

Comment

we need to burn down the ghetto to build farms and yoga studios.

no but really i think de centralizing public housing so the buildings are spread out over the city and even into the suburbs would do a whole nard load for the ghettos.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 04-26-2012, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  There was a plan once from the mind of the foremost creative thinking of the time that Giving Marmite to the Israelis and Palestinians would bring peace to the middle east.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...st-740189.html
                  Marmite brought New Zealand and Australia to the brink of war.

Marmageddon: Panic buying in New Zealand as Marmite supplies run low
                  They say you either love Marmite or you hate it - and it seems Kiwis can't get enough of it after low supplies of the sticky substance sparked 'Marmageddon' fears in New Zealand

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/893676-...#ixzz1tDudjZGr

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                    the best way is to have Zimmerman like people in there to get the job done.
                    Reported for encouraging hate crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      Marmite brought New Zealand and Australia to the brink of war.

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/893676-...#ixzz1tDudjZGr

Lack of Marmite.

We need more of this stuff and the world will be at peace

Comment

Working...
                      X