Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the deal with British commentators?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Watt is a clown.

This is what he does, you would honestly think he see's things that don't actually happen.

Comment

'Khan Is Still The Best Ten Stone Fighter' -- Jim Watt

Comment

Jim Watt is the biggest joke in boxing. He picks a fighter before the bell rings, then dick rides him till the end no matter how the fight goes. I was sat there tonight with some casuals who were suckered in by his weird commentating, literally sat there the whole second half of the fight telling them "Kells got this comfortably don't worry" lol.

Comment

I remember the Froch vs Grooves 2 rematch I had Groves winning in the beginning and Jim watt completely ignored everything Groves did and was sucking off Froch, and when Khan said he thought groves was winning ,twitter attacked Khan like he was an idiot, but in my head i was getting pissed because i thought they where getting influenced.

Comment

Froch Groves 2 was terrible from him yep! wanted to throttle him... good thing Carl won by KO.

Comment

Showtime team were pretty bad too tonight, it felt like they were justifying the robbery that they thought was about to come, which luckily didn't. Malignaggi was missed tonight. Steve Farhood had it right though.

Comment

Watt is a senile old prune and Halling is a clueless gimp that goes along with whatever narrative the cranky old jock is selling.

Pascal-Bute, Froch-Groves 2, Burns-Zlaticanin and now Brook-Porter - he's been on a relentless mission to improve upon each woeful commentary performance this year.

Comment

Originally posted by TouchyAndalou View Post
                  Literally nobody in the UK who knows a lick about boxing takes Jim Watt seriously.

The only thing he's good for is this:

I like Watt, but your post made me laugh :X
                  Dat gif Doe

Comment

Originally posted by Tedkidlewis View Post
                    Showtime team were pretty bad too tonight, it felt like they were justifying the robbery that they thought was about to come, which luckily didn't. Malignaggi was missed tonight. Steve Farhood had it right though.
                    Yeah, and then after the fact Showtime tried to make it sound like Porter should've won because Brook should've been deducted point for holding, and didn't bother mentioning Porter's rabbit punches, headbutts and holding. Showtime is a joke hype network. Watt is horrible though.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
                      Yeah, and then after the fact Showtime tried to make it sound like Porter should've won because Brook should've been deducted point for holding, and didn't bother mentioning Porter's rabbit punches, headbutts and holding. Showtime is a joke hype network. Watt is horrible though.
                      True they did, i think Al mentioned the headbutts and rabbit punches from Porter a couple times but he was the only one, still at least Steve scored the fight to Brook.

Comment

Working...
                      X