Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Cesar Chavez Sr : "Jr has the qualities to shut up that stinking Argentinian"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julio Cesar Chavez Sr : "Jr has the qualities to shut up that stinking Argentinian"

legend speaks..

Comment

nah meng,

with roach in ur corner u gonna lose to martinez e z work. listen up, roach boy cant train fighters for shiet and chavez jr aint got no defense , martinez works that ass up.

good thing too cuz i want to see martinez-floyd at 154

Comment

Originally posted by Da Problem View Post
        nah meng,

with roach in ur corner u gonna lose to martinez e z work. listen up, roach boy cant train fighters for shiet and chavez jr aint got no defense , martinez works that ass up.

good thing too cuz i want to see martinez-floyd at 154
        and floyd wanna see you and adrien tomorrow in a thong next weekin his house, joking, lol, i also think floyd might win thiat fight vs martinez via gift decision robbery

Comment

No he doesnt but hes your son so defend away.

Comment

lol why is he so mad

Comment

Can't wait for this fight.

Comment

lol @stinking argentinian.. sergio's metrosexaul ass prolly smells fruttier than elton john at his wedding..

senior speaks the tuth tho, jr will break sergio down within 10rounds

Comment

This old man keeps running his mouth to beef up his son, it's only going to hurt the lil tike that much more come fight night. That stinking Argentinian is going to whoop your baby boy to the point where he has to even have his beans and rice liquified so he can eat them through a straw.

Comment

stinking Argentinian

Comment

Working...
                    X