Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MIGUEL COTTO: El Me Fortalese (Great Vid)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIGUEL COTTO: El Me Fortalese (Great Vid)

Another great vid from my homeboy OG BLUE.

f@ckinng awesome.

Comment

Actually summed up Miguel Cotto well.....famous for one loss and one win. VIdeo would of been excelent if he had used more shots from Mosley/Cotto. Other than Alfonso Gomez lol I actually bookmarked it on my PR playlist because it showed Carlos Ortiz and Wilfred Benitez, and his quote is classic

Comment

Originally posted by rican411 View Post
        Actually summed up Miguel Cotto well.....famous for one loss and one win. VIdeo would of been excelent if he had used more shots from Mosley/Cotto. Other than Alfonso Gomez lol I actually bookmarked it on my PR playlist because it showed Carlos Ortiz and Wilfred Benitez, and his quote is classic
        The homie does a good job on a lot of his vids. The music that he adds to them are classic too. I believe this was made before he [Cotto] fought Manny P.
        So it's like 1 year old. I will post more of his vids when I get the chance.

*LOL @ the Alfonso Gomez- I remember watching that fight.... Gomez got rocked with jab... lol. I was like WTF.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Chorizo View Post
          The homie does a good job on a lot of his vids. The music that he adds to them are classic too. I believe this was made before he [Cotto] fought Manny P.
          So it's like 1 year old. I will post more of his vids when I get the chance.

*LOL @ the Alfonso Gomez- I remember watching that fight.... Gomez got rocked with jab... lol. I was like WTF.
          I checked, his good ideos are from a year ago, I'll send a friend request lol has good Mexican music too, can you name me the first song used?

Comment

I checked, his good ideos are from a year ago, I'll send a friend request lol has good Mexican music too, can you name me the first song used?
            The opening track? Or the spanish one?

But here ya go:
            Opening Track by- Nipsey Hu$$le
            Opening Track name- All Money In

Second Track by- Los Versatiles
            Second Track name- Por Que Te Fueste

Main Track by- Nipsey Hu$$le
            Main Track name- The Hustle Way

Yeah, that dude is cool as ****. He'll add anybody.

Comment

The opening track? Or the spanish one?

But here ya go:
              Opening Track by- Nipsey Hu$$le
              Opening Track name- All Money In

Second Track by- Los Versatiles
              Second Track name- Por Que Te Fueste

Main Track by- Nipsey Hu$$le
              Main Track name- The Hustle Way

Yeah, that dude is cool as ****. He'll add anybody.
              The Spanish ones, I'ma download it right now, I like creepy sad Spanish songs, Iam part French too LOL

Comment

The Spanish ones, I'ma download it right now, I like creepy sad Spanish songs, Iam part French too LOL
                The spanish one in the Cotto vid is called Por Que Te Fuistes by Los Versatiles.

Those creepy sad songs are bomb ass spanish oldies. GOOD SHYT, my friend!!!! I have a lot of those.

Check out:

Grupo Yndio & Los Solitarios when you get a chance on Youtube... they play a lot of those sad spanish oldies. Peep 'em. Let me know what you think.

Comment

Can you hook me up with it? cant find a link on google

Comment

The spanish one in the Cotto vid is called Por Que Te Fuistes by Los Versatiles.

Those creepy sad songs are bomb ass spanish oldies. GOOD SHYT, my friend!!!! I have a lot of those.

Check out:

Grupo Yndio & Los Solitarios when you get a chance on Youtube... they play a lot of those sad spanish oldies. Peep 'em. Let me know what you think.
                    Yeah, I will, I had lowryder classics on my walkmen lol but my walkmen doesnt work anymore. I use to sand and paint cars, I bought a book to learn =how to do lowryders but I have a learning diasbilty nd my dad was never with it, so I never took off on it, he was a mecanhic, we serviced the Miami Beach area

Comment

Working...
                    X