No announcement yet.

Saw Iron Man 2 Last Night....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Iron Man 2 Last Night....

...that **** was wacked...you guys know that feeling when you buy a boxing ppv and by like the 3rd round of the main event, you realize you're probably in for a stinker?

then you sit for all 12 rounds waiting for something to happen and it really didnt?

that's what it was....final verdict: 5 out of 10...its a rental

i thought it was ok,id give it around 7/10,only because scarlett johansonn was looking stunning in that movie

Comment

the only review i saw said it would be better titled "Tin Man"

and thats about what i figured

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
        i thought it was ok,id give it around 7/10,only because scarlett johansonn was looking stunning in that movie

without Scarlet and her tight ass body and DSLs, that movie would be a 3

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post
          the only review i saw said it would be better titled "Tin Man"

and thats about what i figured

Vet, i smoked a fat ass joint to the head on the way to the theatre...45mins into the film, i was sober and looking around

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
            without Scarlet and her tight ass body and DSLs, that movie would be a 3
            yep i cant argue with that,a solid 3

Comment

Vet, i smoked a fat ass joint to the head on the way to the theatre...45mins into the film, i was sober and looking around

THAT bad eh....

i had english teachers like that in high school.... we'd get as high as we could before school but half hour in that ****er had our buzz GONE

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                yep i cant argue with that,a solid 3

she saved that movie

the effects where underwhelming

Gwyneth Paltrow is a stick

the jokes were predictable

Comment

Originally posted by -veteran420- View Post

THAT bad eh....

i had english teachers like that in high school.... we'd get as high as we could before school but half hour in that ****er had our buzz GONE

there was a point where i actually thought about goin to the car and smoking some more to recharge...and the worst part was, i stood in line for that f'n movie

Comment

...that **** was wacked...you guys know that feeling when you buy a boxing ppv and by like the 3rd round of the main event, you realize you're probably in for a stinker?

then you sit for all 12 rounds waiting for something to happen and it really didnt?

that's what it was....final verdict: 5 out of 10...its a rental
                    why yes, yes i do good sir. as the matter of fact, i found out because of a situation not too long ago when a very similar situation happened...

Comment

Working...
                    X