Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yordan would beat Luevano right now and by KO and..............

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yordan would beat Luevano right now and by KO and..............

could've knocked him out before Lopez KOd him. True story.

Who knows. Style make fights. Cab and his volume whooped him.

Comment

Lol at the Ricans flocking to this forum and saying how amateurish Cab looked. At least he has better stamina and a better chin than Lopez does and doesn't head hunt like Lopez does. Caballero would dominate him.

Comment

You are on a crusade. I have seen you use the word "rican" on every post tonight and the only "rican" that is active tonight still hasn't thrown a single punch.

Comment

At least the guy that Cab was in was a decent puncher. Luevano has a Cory Spinks/like KO record and it was an easy path to a title for Lopez. Yordan could beat Mtwaga and Luevano in the same night.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
            At least the guy that Cab was in was a decent puncher. Luevano has a Cory Spinks/like KO record and it was an easy path to a title for Lopez. Yordan could beat Mtwaga and Luevano in the same night.
            Yordan would of not have beaten Luevano. Come on man, I am not even sure if Yordan could of beaten Ponce De Leon. I give you that he would have beaten Mtwaga. But, Lopez has 3 guys in his resume that would also beat Mtwaga, in Luevano, Ponce De Leon, and Penalosa. All 3 would beat Mtwaga.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Yordan would of not have beaten Luevano. Come on man, I am not even sure if Yordan could of beaten Ponce De Leon. I give you that he would have beaten Mtwaga. But, Lopez has 3 guys in his resume that would also beat Mtwaga, in Luevano, Ponce De Leon, and Penalosa. All 3 would beat Mtwaga.
              the voice of reason ^^^ this mother****er iceta truly does hate all rican fighters but he is actually starting to grow on me whenever i see his name by a post i know im in for either a good laugh or a funny argument with nothing but hate coming from his side.

Comment

Well, am I right or wrong about this? Tell me of how Luevano would be able to beat Yordan when Robert Guerrero is ten times the fighter Luevano is.
                Last edited by Iceta Lives; 04-11-2010, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                  Ponce de Leon is the only good name on his resume.besides washed up penalosa

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta Lives View Post
                    Well, am I right or wrong about this? Tell me of how Luevano would be able to beat Yordan when Robert Guerrero is ten times the fighter Luevano is.
                    Robert Guerrero is not 10x the fighter of Luevano, Guerrero might not even be tougher than Luevano. And, Guerrero only fought Yordan for TWO rounds. So we don't know how that fight would of played out if it would kept going. Plust what are you talking about Luevano-Yordan at 126 or Luevano-Yordan at 130? Luavano is good boxer, has solid skills, solid jab, a very good counter puncher. Yordan has nobody in his resume that is half the fighter of Luevano. Luevano resume is much deeper than Yordan.

What did you see last night from Yordan that made you think he could beat Luevano? Because, Juanma beat Luevano is that your only reason for stating this?

Comment

Working...
                    X