No announcement yet.

Prison fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prison fight

ive been asked to fight on the 28th of feb at Perth prison , this is still a real prison and we will be fighting for the Convicts to watch , now this is kinda creepy , u not think , there serial killers , rapists , pedofiles there the lot u name it tht place stores the C**ts now im not really keen on this cos there gonna be shouting abuse trying to touch u and all tht **** it kinda freaks me out a little , makes my skin crawl . heres a link about the prison http://heritage.scotsman.com/videos.cfm?vid=245
    the boy tht i could be fighting has had one fight and lost .
    so thts good .
    but im starting a job on monday and im not gonna ask to get away early on the 28th when i have just started so i might not can make the fight cos it could start about 6 and i would need to get out of work early to travel there , which im not gonna do on my 2nd week at work .everyone has to be at the prison at a set time or you do not get in , cos you all go in together and you all leave together. we will probs be serached aswell.
    kidan creepy if you ask me ,
    i dont wanna display my boxing skils to those **** bags.they should all be shot or drowned if you ask me

you do know what happens to the loser...fresh meat for the inmates

Comment

LMAO at NazFans situation...goodluck

Comment

Its an experience. Enjoy and soak up the atmosphere. If you do it, it will be a great story to tell people about in years to come and something I guarantee you will remember for a very long time. Go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazfan
          ive been asked to fight on the 28th of feb at Perth prison , this is still a real prison and we will be fighting for the Convicts to watch , now this is kinda creepy , u not think , there serial killers , rapists , pedofiles there the lot u name it tht place stores the C**ts now im not really keen on this cos there gonna be shouting abuse trying to touch u and all tht **** it kinda freaks me out a little , makes my skin crawl . heres a link about the prison http://heritage.scotsman.com/videos.cfm?vid=245
          the boy tht i could be fighting has had one fight and lost .
          so thts good .
          but im starting a job on monday and im not gonna ask to get away early on the 28th when i have just started so i might not can make the fight cos it could start about 6 and i would need to get out of work early to travel there , which im not gonna do on my 2nd week at work .everyone has to be at the prison at a set time or you do not get in , cos you all go in together and you all leave together. we will probs be serached aswell.
          kidan creepy if you ask me ,
          i dont wanna display my boxing skils to those **** bags.they should all be shot or drowned if you ask me

barlinnie is the worst scottish prison
          though perth is ****ed up too
          i know a few people in barlinnie though

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
            Once you get fighting you wont even know the convicts are there. Doesnt matter who, what, where, when or why. It just matters that when your corner steps down at the whistle its just you and him waiting for the bell to begin waging war. Surroundings mean little when the territory is neautral between the two of you.

Rockin'
            you should become a poet lol good post

Comment

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Rockin1 again.

5000000.00 points donated to Rockin1 successfully!

Comment

Make sure the other guy....

Has his bloodwork done. There's your biggest danger.....

Comment

If you don't want them to yell out abuse, make sure your fight has action in it. These guys are used to violence, they don't wanna see a Bernard Hopkins style fight.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
                    Its an experience. Enjoy and soak up the atmosphere. If you do it, it will be a great story to tell people about in years to come and something I guarantee you will remember for a very long time. Go for it.
                    these guys are prone to causing riots , i aint looking forward to it , well i am but not infront of those idiot.
                    as i say though i myt not can make it .
                    is a pitty cos this boy aint won a fight , and he would be about to loser another

Comment

Working...
                    X