Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vanes: Imagine What My Punches Would Do To Wolak!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vanes: Imagine What My Punches Would Do To Wolak!

On Thursday my colleague Mike Coppinger of BoxingScene.com broke the news that Bob Arum, CEO of Top Rank Promotions, is looking to put on a junior middleweight clash between unbeaten Vanes Martirosyan and all-action Pawel Wolak. The fight would take place on December 3rd underneath the rematch between Miguel Cotto and Antonio Margarito at Madison Square Garden in New York.

[Click Here To Read More]

I'd like to see that fight.. I like Vanes attitude as well.

Comment

vanes will get cracked like a ****ing egg under pawel's pressure. . . he won't know what to do when pawel makes the fight in a phone booth.

Comment

Vanes will get stopped

Comment

no way does wolak stop vanes. vanes will outdo him and probably even stop him.

Comment

I have no imagination so I cant tell you what your punches will do? But I know that Wolak is a Slav warrior who will never quit no matter what.

Best be careful what you wish for Vanes.

Comment

Vanes talked all that crap about Angulo and avoided that fight. I hope that Polish fighter makes you quit.
              Last edited by uoykcuf; 08-26-2011, 08:25 AM.

Comment

Vanes will stop Wolak, no if, buts or whats!!!!!1

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Vanes talked all that crap about Angulo and avoided that fight. I hope that Polish fighter makes you quit.
                  Show me proof that Vanes is avoiding an Angulo fight. Is there a contract on the table that he hasn't signed? It's going to take Angulo at least another 3-4 months to get back in previous shape and tune himself up, then he'll need another 2 month training camp for Vanes (trust me, he will). Did you expect Vanes to sit on the shelf and wait for Angulo? They'll fight eventually, since it seems to be the only way to get to Canelo.

Comment

Wolak would tax that ass!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X